She is Different

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_85_cb4Ozw

The very next day it was school and you woke up at Onew`s house. The day at the amusement park went by fast and you didn`t come across Exo-K the whole day and Sehun didn`t call you either.

You got up from the bed and looked at Onew who was once again sleeping on the mattress on the floor. Feeling bad for him you were determined that you were after today going back to your own house and stay there from now on instead of being a burden for everyone else.

“Oppa” You shook him lightly and he groaned. “You need to wake up we only have 30 minutes to get ready for school” You explained and he looked at you with tired eyes. He mumbled something and the only words you heard was “You go first” and then he fell asleep again. You puffed your cheeks and got up from bed and freshened yourself.

Once you were done you woke Onew up again and this time you weren`t nice. “OPPA!” You screamed while clapping his cheeks. His eyes shot open and he sighed. “Aish! I`m up, I`m up” He gave up. He woke up and was ready within the next 10 minutes and the two of you walked out of the house, while you were still wearing his clothes.

--

Exo-K was at school and sitting inside the classroom with the others. “Doesn`t seem like she has the guts enough to come to school today” Kai nodded towards you seat and the others snickered. Sehun was too tired to give a damn. He hadn`t slept for two days and that had worn him out. “I don`t understand why you defend or even care about her” D.O looked at Sehun who had covered his face with his palms. “She`s different” Sehun mumbled while he had covered his face. “Yeah that`s true. She is a freak among all of us” Chanyeol pointed out making the others to laugh.

While they were laughing you stepped inside the classroom with the teacher right behind you. You walked towards your seat and sat down. Feeling Exo-K`s eyes on you wasn`t a good feeling at all. Sehun looked up at the teacher who had now started with his class. He looked over at your seat and his eyes rounded. *When did she come?*

--

It was time for P.E classes and this time the senior class wasn`t going to be with you. It was yours class only. You had decided to tell your teacher that you were pregnant now instead of making new excuses every time it was P.E classes. You walked over to your teacher and told her to come with you to the side so that the two of you could talk alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter