I am Sorry

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WufMRwYSRcM

As the day at school had come to an end you were making your way out of the school building. Shinee was outside waiting for you and when you noticed them you waved to them. Just as you were approaching them Kai from nowhere stood in front of you and blocked your way. “Excuse me! Can you move please” You tried to sound as polite as possible but he refused to budge.

“I have something to tell you” “And what is that?” You crossed your arms. He was just about to say something when he heard rushed steps behind him. He turned around only to see 5 guys ready to attack him then and there. “I won`t say a word if they are here” Kai said calmly and you sighed. “Oppas, it will be fine, just give us some privacy please” You assured them and they were a little unsure at first but then they took a step back as they kept glaring at Kai.

“What is it?” you asked Kai. “Why did you defend me when we had P.E class?” “Because what happened to you was unfair. You were judge by something you hadn`t done” You pointed out and he looked down being a little disappointed at himself. “What about you?” he looked straight into your eyes. “What do you mean?” you blinked. “You get judged everyday and you haven`t done anything” He pointed out. “Well, life is just more unfair for some than others” You simply stated. “Was there something else you wanted to say?” You asked.

“Y-Yeah” He scratched the back of his head. “I-I am s-sorry” He stuttered and your eyes widened. Kai had never as in NEVER apologized for everyone for his acts. “W-why?” You asked. “Because of my behavior and for judging you before I even got to know you” He explained and you gave him a tiny smile. “Let`s start over” You furrowed your eyebrows not knowing exactly what he was talking about.

He cleaned his hand on his pants and reached it out to you. “Hi! My name is Kim Jongin, but my friends call me Kai” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter