Lies

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inBZRFE49NA

The very next day Sehun was the one who drove you to school. You held on to him tightly while he was driving in full speed. You were filled with excitement from the speed but at the same time you were scared.

Once he arrived to school he slowed the speed and parked his bike in the parking lot. When you got off he held your hand and led the way inside the school building. “Now no one can stop me from hiding my love for you” he said with a smile playing on his lips. You blushed by the word and hit his arm gently. “What have I told you about the sweet talking” you complained and he blinked. “You`re one weird girl” “Mwoh?” you said baffled. “Girls usually likes this kind of talking, but you don`t” he shook your head. “And so? I am different is that so bad?” you asked and he chuckled. “Ani. That is one of the reasons why I fell for you” he winked.

He took you with him into the classroom and some of the students were looking at you with awe, while others were looking at you with envy. “There they are. The couple everyone talks about” D.O shouted and you giggled.

The teacher arrived and soon the class had started. After a while the classroom`s phone rang and the teacher picked it up. “Neh. Who? Arasso I`ll send her right away” The teacher hung up and looked at you. “The principal wants to meet you” he told and you nodded.

Sehun looked at you confused. “It won`t be anything big” you mouthed to him and he nodded. “If you say so” he mouthed back.

You walked out of the classroom and made your way towards the principal`s office. To your surprise Sori was standing right outside, looking around as if she was waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter