Our Mistake

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iyyejOQQCg

The days past by and everything was just like it should have been from day one. Your omma and appa were together again, and omma had moved back to the house. Sehun and his omma were talking to each other everyday, and she would come to visit most of the times.

You were standing in the kitchen one day making yourself breakfast, when you felt this pain in your back and stomach. All of a sudden you felt liquid run down your thighs. “SEHUN!” you screamed loudly and you heard steps rushing towards the kitchen. “What`s wrong?” he looked at you worried. “Take me to the hospital I think I am about to give birth” His eyes rounded and he did as you pleased.

Sehun had actually managed to get a driver`s license after getting scolded from his halmoni for the past couple of days, and the best part was that Mrs. Oh had bought him a car as well. He escorted you to the front door. “Halmoni we are going to the hospital. ______~ is about to give birth!” He shouted, knowing that she was inside her room.

The door to her room opened and she looked outside with a huge grin. “Take her with you quickly, and I`ll give the news to everyone else” She told and he nodded.

He helped you get inside the car and he drove as fast as possible to the hospital.

When he arrived he told everyone to move, and the first doctor he found he grabbed his wrist and told about your condition. They took you to the labor room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter