Mrs. Oh and Omma

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing the great news about you deciding to give the baby to Mrs. Oh halmoni dialed her number right away and told her to drop by.

Within the next minutes you heard someone knock on the front door and halmoni opened the door. “Annyeounghaseyo” you saw a woman that had a small figure and long brown hair, bowing to halmoni. When she looked back up halmoni gave her a big hug, and soon the woman wrapped her arms around halmoni and smiled. “I have missed you so much” halmoni spoke and she nodded. “Me too” She confessed.

Halmoni released her and led her into the living room. She noticed you sitting on the sofa while looking at her. You narrowed your eyes on her and then you were taken aback. *Omona! It`s Sehun`s omma. No wonder they looks so alike* You quickly got on your feet and moved to her.

“OPPA” You shouted. “YOUR OMMA IS HERE!” All of a sudden the door to your and Sehun`s room opened and outside peeked one surprised Sehun. “Omma?” She spoke softly when he saw his mother standing in front of you.

He opened the door wider and ran towards his mother. “Sehun my baby” She held her arms open and caught Sehun in her arms and hugged him tightly. “I have missed you so much my child” her voiced cracked while speaking, and for the first time you had seen Sehun crying. “Mianhamnida, omma, Mianhae” his voice trembled, making you become emotional.

“Don`t think about that anymore. Appa is out of our lives now. Things will get better from here” She wiped away Sehun`s tears and he wiped hers. Halmoni was standing ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter