At Home

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1wDA9ALKwU

The day from school was finally over and you had taken the bus home again. You walked inside your house. It was dark and the only light you could see was the light that came out of the TV. The only thing your father would do was to go to work, then get back home and drink while watching TV. You didn`t understand how he managed to go to work the next day, when he would always end up drunk.

“You`re home” your father`s words came out slowly and you knew that he was drunk. “N-Neh” you stuttered. You never liked to talk to him, but you knew that if you didn`t answer he would throw a tantrum at you.

You quickly walked passed his sofa and darted inside your room. “I am doing homework” you shouted from the room. You didn`t get any reply back and you sighed in relieve. You looked at the photo of the family you missed so much. Your own. Your mother was a happy woman with a warm heart. But something went wrong and she left you. You started living with your father, who had now become cruel. You did talk to your mother a couple of month`s after your parents separation. You used to cry to her and tell her how you hated to live with appa. She always told you that she would get you back, but she never did.

You pouted and then started taking out your books from your bag. *Might as well do homework then*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter