Take Responsibility!

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCxWCcAd8_s  

You opened your eyes slightly only to see bright light hit your eyes. You covered your face but then you heard someone call for you. “____~ are you awake?” It was the nurse`s voice. You held your head and got up. “Yeah” you spoke softly and she smiled. “How are you feeling?” She asked. “Awful” you told. She giggled. “It was a huge shock to know that you were pregnant, wasn`t it planned?” She asked and you looked at her. *Not at all! I was for gods sake!* You didn`t say anything and hopped off the bed. “Oh” She said and you turned around. “The school day has ended so you can go home and 5 guys were waiting for you, but I told them to leave, but I have been looking out of the window and they are still at the school yard” you nodded and bowed. “Kamsahamnida”

You were walking down the long hallway and you didn`t know what to do. *How will appa take this?* you bit your bottom lip. You knew really well that you weren`t going to take abortion, since that was one of the things your father hated. But at the same time you weren`t sure that your father would be so happy to hear that you were pregnant now.

You were just about to walk out of the school`s building when you stopped your tracks. *I need to talk to Sehun* You quickly ran to the principal`s office. “Annyeonghaseyo” you bowed and he smiled to you. “Shouldn`t you be at home by now?” He looked at the time and you nodded. “But I need Sehun`s address” you explained and he furrowed his eyebrows. “We can`t just give out information like that” he explained. “B-but we a-are having a p-project, and I was going t-to his h-house now but I forgot the address” you lied and narrowed his eyes. “Are you telling the truth?” you nodded eagerly and he sighed. He gave you the address and you were really thankful.

You walked out to the school yard only to see 5 guys pacing back and forth while being in deep thoughts. *I should pretend like everything is fine* You took a deep breath and walked towards them. “Hiya” they jumped and ran towards you. “Are you okay? What happened? What did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter