Halmoni

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the lunch break you were told to go to the principal`s office and you didn`t understand why. You knocked on the door to the principal`s office and he opened the door. “Ah. _____~ come in come in” He opened the door wider and inside was no other than an old lady.

You bowed 90 degrees for her and she nodded her head. “Is it her you`re looking for?” the principal asked the old lady and she nodded. “May I borrow her for the rest of the day?” she asked politely and the principal looked at you. “If she doesn`t mind” You blinked and looked at the old lady. *I don`t know who she is. But she doesn`t seem to be a mean lady* You smiled to her. “I don`t mind” “Okay then. You can take her with you”

The two of you stepped outside of the office and then it became silent. “Let`s get inside my car then we`ll do the talking” *Car?* You furrowed your eyebrows. You stepped outside only to see a black shining car parked in the school`s parking lot. “I-Is that you`re c-car?” you stuttered and she nodded.

Out came the chauffeur and opened the car door for you and you got inside. “Where are we going?” You asked while getting inside. “To my house” She explained. Before you could decline she kept on talking. “Don`t need to be afraid. I am no other than Sehun`s grandma. I just have a few questions I need answers too” She explained and you sighed in relieve but at the same time you were surprised to meet his grandma.

When you arrived at their home you stepped outside of the car, and she showed you the way to her room. “Do you want anything to eat or drink?” She asked and you shook your head. “You can go. And close the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter