Coma!

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enMsQFSn1lM

You walked towards the elevator, but stopped your tracks when you noticed one of the nurses walking out of one of the rooms leaving the door open. Out of curiosity you peeked inside and saw a woman lying on her back with her eyes closed. For some reason you felt your hair on your neck rise. *It can`t be..* Your eyes rounded.

You glanced at the name written on the door. *Suk Hyeonju* you read the name and your eyes widened. *Wait? Did she remarry?* you wondered. You stepped closer to the room but then stopped. *What am I thinking? It can`t be her* You shook your head and walked towards the elevator and got inside.

Looking at the delicious food the hospital had to offer you must admit that you got hungry, but right now you cared about halmoni and no one else. But then food came out of your head and the woman you saw earlier popped in your head, and the same feeling as you got before came back. You tried to shake away the weird feeling, but it wouldn`t disappear.

After picking the food that you meant was appropriate to give to halmoni you took the elevator up to the third floor. While walking towards halmoni`s room you kept staring at the door where it was written ‘Suk Hyeonju’ on. You were just about to walk towards the door when you remembered that you had a duty to do first.

You walked inside halmoni`s room and gave her the food. “I`ll be right back. I just need to use the restroom” You excused yourself and Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. *Just another way to avoid me right?* He rolled his eyes.

Walking back out you darted towards that particular woman`s door and for your surprise the door was open and a nurse was inside checking up on her. When she turned around she saw you looking inside and she furrowed her eyebrows.

“May I help you?” She asked politely, but you just kept staring at the woman lying o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter