Our Past

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You made your way back home after the visit time at the hospital was over. While you were visiting halmoni she was still asleep because of the medicines she had been taking.

You walked out of the hospital and got on Sehun`s bike. After his father had left the hospital he seemed more quite than he usually would be. You didn`t ask him anything and waited to go back home before questioning him.

When you arrived back home the two of you walked inside. “Oppa” You spoke and he looked at you. “Why are you so down all of a sudden?” He could hear a hint of worry from your voice. “It`s nothing” he waved with his hand and you frowned. “You can`t hide anything from me” He sighed.

“It`s because of my father” he explained. “I don`t get it. He couldn`t even stay at the hospital for a couple of hours just to be with halmoni” He shook his head disbelieved. “I know he is a workaholic but still..” You put a hand on his shoulder and he looked at you.

“Don`t let it affect you too much. You`re doing a good job looking after your halmoni” You patted his shoulder and a smile came on his lips. “May I ask you one thing?” he looked at you walking over to the sofa. “Neh” You answered while you sat down. “How come your father left?” he tilted his head to the side and you gulped.

“He had something important to do” you quickly answered and he narrowed his eyes. “You can`t hide anything from me” You shot him a look. “Yah! Are you using my words against me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter