Fainting

That One Mistake That Changed Our Life!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A couple of days had past since the day you met your mother at the hospital. You were still staying at Sehun`s house since his halmoni had come back home, and she loved to have you around her.

Things between you and Sehun were just like they always had been, but at the same time you felt this distance between the two of you. For the past couple of days you hadn`t been eating, something that was concerning the people around you, and it was affecting your concentration at school. But you didn`t care, since you didn`t feel like eating, or talking to anyone.

It was lunch break and you were sitting inside the cantina with Shinee and Exo-K. Kai was the only person who would talk openly with you from Exo-K while the others were busy doing their own things, or talking among themselves. You wouldn`t mind, or didn`t care since you hadn`t been in the mood to talk lately.

Shinee and Kai seemed to have gotten closer, and they would crack jokes together and talk a lot. While they were talking together at the table inside the cantina you excused yourself to go to the restroom.

While you were walking down the hallway towards the restroom Chanyeol walked towards. He had been visiting the principal`s office. The principal wanted to talk to him after his bad behaviour at school lately.

Chanyeol noticed you and then looked down again. He was feeling really bad for what he had done, and for the first time he was regretting. You just kept on walking even if you noticed him, but then you stopped your tracks when you felt really dizzy. You held onto the wall and gripped your head.

Chanyeol looked back up and saw you being in pain. He furrowed his eyebrows wondering what was going on, all of a sudden he saw your eyes rolling backwards and you let go of the wall. *!* Chanyeol`s eyes widened and he reacted immediately. He ran towards you and caught you in his arms before you could fall on the hard floor.

“______!” He shook you lightly, but you were just laying in his arms lifeless with your eyes closed“_____!!” He shouted louder, but you wouldn`t react. “” he muttered and carried you with him to the school`s nurse.

--

Jonghyun had noticed that you had been gone for a long time now and he was growing concerned. “Have you seen _____?” Jonghyun asked the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter