Shopping

Gamer to Player

What did I get myself into?

Key’s so called shopping spree is actually a 4 hour workout! He walked, ran and skipped his ways around the shopping mall into various shops, dragging us along with him. He forced me to try on so many clothes I couldn’t even remember them. He forced me into leather pants, tight jeans, this weird shirt that was torn in so many different places, leather jacket, hoodies, t-shirts, button up shirts, even a suit! He made me try on a suit. I had no idea why he even thought of that.

We entered about more than 10 shops and I still hadn’t bought anything but my hands were full. It was all Key’s stuff. He bought shirts, jeans, shoes, even boxers. Key went all out that day. We all understood and we didn’t say anything about Key’s love of shopping. He rarely shops but when he does he just does a lot of it. He earned his own money too so it wasn’t a problem. And he donates his old clothes so we had nothing to complain about.

Key did give me tips and lessons about clothing, what goes well and what doesn’t. He spouted more fashion tips than the previous fashion lesson he gave me. He was dragging me everywhere, showing me everything.

We finally entered this one shop to buy my clothes. Key told me to go to the back of the store and wait in the changing room while they look for my clothes. After about 15 minutes of them leaving me alone they finally came back with a bunch of clothes.

“These will look totally good on you, Jinki.” He shoved me 2 pieces of black long sleeved button up shirt which looked exactly the same. I just had to ask.

“They’re exactly the same, Key.” He groaned and held it up or me.

“Jinki. These are completely different. This one here has a more delicate fabric and notice the cufflinks that adds a more sophisticated touch to it. It suits as a casual wear and formal wear. But on the other hand, this one has a more comfortable, casual fabric that suits for everyday wear.” He motioned me to feel the fabric and I honestly didn’t notice the difference. But I learned a lesson : never question Key.

I entered the changing room before Key could scold me. I tried the first shirt on and it felt a little weird since it was not as loose as I’m used to. I stared at the mirror and I almost cringed. I looked good. Like, too good. I was still not used to it.

“Come out here, Jinki!” Key shouted and I opened the door. The guys just stared at me and Jonghyun nodded in approval. Taemin squealed and jumped up and down like a sugar high bunny. Key frowned and inspected me. It felt so weird.

“Go on and try the other one.” I went back in and put it on. Honestly, there was nothing different about the shirts. I went back out and this time Key was grinning.

“This is perfect! You should totally get this one. Now let’s get you in these.” He shoved me 3 pieces of t-shirts. One is black, one is green and the other is red. The red one has a ‘Lifesaver’ written on it, the black one has a random text on it and the green one has a weird looking tree.

“Why did you even pick this one, Key?” I held green one up. It looked ridiculous.

“Jonghyun picked that one. I went for the black and Taemin the red one. Told you it was stupid, Jjong.” Jonghyun groaned and rolled his eyes.

“Thanks a lot, hyung.” I chucked the t-shirt to him and he grumbled some more.

“I like the red one better. Can I just take it so we can go already?” It was getting late and I was really tired since I didn’t get any sleep.

“But we still need to find you some pants and shoes!” Key whined. Taemin tapped his shoulder and shook his head.

“We should probably get something to eat and go home, Key. It’s been a long day.” Taemin smiled at me and I smiled back, saying a silent thanks. Key sighed and patted Taemin’s hair.

“Okay then. Let’s get some bibimbap.” I paid for the clothes and we went to the restaurant. It was just next door, fortunately. Key’s shopping bags were heavy. Thank goodness Jonghyun brought his car along so we didn’t have to walk home carrying all of those bags.

I sat down beside Taemin and I could feel the exhaustion seeped into me. We quickly ordered and once the waiter went away I just leaned back and let out a big sigh.

“Are you okay, hyung?” Taemin asked. After talking to him back at the café I found out that he’s a really good guy. He’s 21, working as a hairdresser and majoring in dance, which was pretty awesome. I couldn’t believe a guy like him would be majoring in dance.

“Yeah, I’m just really tired. Thank you for asking.” I managed to flash a smile and felt my eyes drooping down.

“You need to go out more. That’s why you’re easily tired.” Key nagged and sipped his tea. I really didn’t feel like dealing with him and his constant nagging. It made my head hurt.

“No, Key. Hyung was working all night and he didn’t sleep. He’s really worn out…” Key’s eyes were suddenly etched with worry.

“Jinki, you should’ve told me…” I held up my hand and shook my head. It was a bad move because my head started hurting even more.

“It’s fine. I had a good time today.” I tried to massage the bridge of my nose, trying to relieve the pain.

“Hyung, are you sure you’re okay?” Jonghyun also started to get worried. I smiled at him and nodded. I really hate it when I start making people worry about me. Suddenly Taemin’s hand made its way to my forehead.

“Omo! Jinki hyung you’re burning!” That explained the growing headache, I guess. My eyes were rather blurry but I could see Key calling the waiter to pack our food for take away and Jonghyun reaching out for his car keys.

“Guys… At least finish your food first. I can stay up for a while.” I mumbled. Taemin somehow conjured out a blanket and wrapped it around me. He probably bought it earlier but I didn’t know since I was always beside Key.

“Nonsense, hyung. You need to go home right now.” Taemin pulled me closer and let my aching head rest on his shoulder. I mumbled a thanks and my eyes went all droopy again.

“I’m sorry for making you sick, Jinki…” Key stood behind me and my hair. He’s such a mother sometimes. The waiter came with the food just in time Jonghyun walked through the door.

“Come on, my car’s just outside.” Taemin helped me out and I almost staggered. My eyelids were so heavy, I wasn’t kidding. Everything was blurry and I was so tired… Somehow we made it in Jonghyun’s car and we took off back to the apartment.

The last thing I remembered before blacking out was my head on Taemin’s lap and his hand on my forehead.


A/N : Is that Ontae I see? Is that Ontae? Ooooooh~

1.200ish words... Meh. I dunno what to say about this chapter lol. Poor Jinki-winki getting all sick.

Btw, you should've noticed by now that I don't re-read my chapters and I might do some typos or grammar error and stuff. Spare my life, English isn't my mother tongue. Hohoho~ Sorry, people!

I live off of criticism. ....... You know the drill. Comments, yes? 8D