Hugs

Gamer to Player

“Change me back, change me back, change me back!” Jinki hyung whined and covered his eyes with his hands.

“What are you saying?! You look much better than the old you. Why would you want to change back to the geeky and messy you?” Key screeched. He pinched Jinki hyung’s cheeks and pulled it, making his mouth stretch in a weird way. I could only laugh at the scene.

“You know how much I hate it when I get people’s attention! I don’t want people to stare at me!” I nodded slightly. That was true though. I only noticed him when Key introduced him to me. I didn’t see him at all the moment he stepped into the salon.

“But hyung, people will like you a lot. I’ve only known you for a few hours but I can guess that you’re a very nice person. Am I wrong, Key?” I turned to Key who still pulled on Jinki hyung’s cheeks and formed funny faces.

“You’re right. Jinki is a very nice person but he just doesn’t socialize! You know, even if he didn’t go through the makeover he would still have lots of friends if he stepped out of his comfort zone and actually talk to people.” Jinki hyung finally slapped Key’s hands away and rubbed his reddened cheeks.

“If it’s not necessary then why did you make me do it!” Jinki hyung ran his fingers through his beautiful brown hair (that I worked on). He looked really, really, reaaaaally handsome… I gulped and looked away.

Jinki hyung is a handsome man. He didn’t have to try to be cool and attractive after we worked some magic on him. He’s just naturally charming! We only pushed him a little, polished him a tiny bit and he managed to shine on his own.

“Because you need it, dubu!” Key nagged and Jinki hyung only covered his ears and banged his head on the table.

“Key, I think we can do something to help Jinki get used to attention!” I smiled and clapped my hands. Key looked at me and Jinki hyung groaned.

“What are you guys doing to me… It’s bad enough that you’ve changed me into this now you’re gonna make it even worse? Why is this happening to me… Why?!” Key smacked the back of Jinki hyung’s head and he whined in pain.

“Stop whining already! What might that be, Taemin?”

“You’ll see~!”

~(^-^~)(~^-^)~

“Giving out free hugs?!” Jinki hyung screeched and I thought he seriously almost cried.

“It’s a good thing, hyung! I can’t imagine how many girls will come up to you and want to hug you! Besides, you’ll be spreading happiness and that’s such a good deed, right? Come on, we’ll be there with you.” I gave him a reassuring smile but he only rolled his eyes and banged his head on the table some more. Jinki hyung might be a hard case to solve.

“I’d rather stay home and level up my Skyrim character. Do you know how hard it is to level up once your level is already high?”

“No, hyung. I don’t play games. Now come on.” I dragged Jinki hyung outside. Once we stepped out people started looking at us. Jinki hyung was that attractive.

“Whew, look at all those pairs of eyes staring at us.” Key whistled. I giggled and kept walking just around the busy corner near the crosswalk.

“I know right? It’s because we drag along Jinki hyung this time. I think he’s getting most of the attention.” I still had my hands around Jinki hyung’s wrist and tugging him along. I ignore his chants of ‘let me go home’.

I and Key stopped and stood our ground. We placed Jinki hyung in the middle and forced him to stay. I kind of pity him because he looked pale and he shivered a little. But it was only for his own good! I was interested in how it was going to turn out. I will help Key and see the result of turning this geek into a hunk.

We just stood there, leaning on the wall. Everybody was looking at us and started whispering. I giggled and nudged Jinki hyung who was staring at the ground, motioning him to look around. He hesitantly looked up and he had this serious expression on his face. He was clearly hiding his nervousness, but everyone else saw it as a y pose or some sort. Three girls who had been staring at us started squealing. I looked at Key and he just smirked.

“Free hugs!” Key shouted. The girls practically screamed and ran to Jinki hyung. He looked really flustered when the girls threw themselves at him. I and Key giggled. The girls didn’t even bother to hug us! They just blushed and scurried off after receiving Jinki hyung’s brief and awkward hug.

After half an hour I couldn’t keep track on how many people went up to us! Most of them are female, obviously. Most asked for hyung’s hugs just like I predicted. Girls of different ages came up to him and hugged him, some for a brief second and some bold ones went for almost a minute. He started off really stiff but bit by bit he started to loosen up and enjoy the whole situation. This elderly lady even shakily gave him a kiss on the forehead and said something that made hyung actually blush.

“God bless you and your handsomeness, young man! You just made an old lady’s day!” It was really funny because hyung got really flustered and bowed down to the lady.

Oh there was even a very adorable young girl with pigtails in a pink dress that came up to hyung and tugged his shirt. Hyung kneeled down and she hugged hyung’s neck. Then she offered him a bright red lollipop.

“Oppa, I really like you.” She said in a shushed voice. Jinki hyung smiled brightly, and patted her head.

“I like you too! You’re very pretty.” The little girl blushed and hyung hugged him again. She ran off to her mother and giggled. She turned around and waved to Jinki hyung who waved back. Hyung looked at me and flashed me a bright grin.

“Did you see that?” I nodded and he leaned on the wall behind him, smiling contently.

.: :.

After another 15 minutes of hugging people who actually lined up in front of us, we decided we were done for the day.

“So, how was it, hyung?” Jinki hyung looked exhausted but a smile graced his lips.

“Unexpectedly pleasant. I like it when they smile. As if they just finished a really hard quest. Or killed the boss of a really tough level without dying once! Or getting a new rare armor from looting after killing higher level monsters!”

“Oh stop it with your geek talk, Jinki!” Key rubbed his temple and pinched hyung.

“Haha, we have lots to fix, Key!” Jinki hyung might have the looks already, but his state of mind and lifestyle needed some real fixing.

“I know. But I think we’re done for the day. I need to meet up with Jonghyun in 2 hours. You know how much time I need to get ready, right?” I nodded and grinned.

“It’s very nice to meet you, Jinki hyung! Take care now that you look amazing.” I stretched out my arms to hug him. He just stood there, looking at me. So I skipped to him and threw my arms around him. He was tense. How cute was that?

“You’ll be meeting him again soon, Taeminnie. I’ll call you later, okay? Thanks for helping me out!”

“Thank you for everything, Taemin. It’s nice meeting you.” He awkwardly bowed and Key dragged him away. He looked back and I waved at him.

It was a really fun day~!


A/N : So basically, the main picture of the chapter will represent the POV of the chapter. Do you know how hard it is to find a good picture of Taemin with his ponytail like the one in Mnet? I just had to use what I could find..

Hope you like this one!

I COMMAND THEE TO COMMENT. /desperation