Pre-Shopping Spree

Gamer to Player

I walked out of my class and headed straight to the exit. I promised Jinki and Taemin I would meet up with them at 1 but it was already 15 minutes passed 1. I was running really late since it takes 15 minutes to walk from my campus to the shopping center. I dodged through the crowd and speed-walked. I don’t run, it’s not fabulous.

“Key! Hey, kitty Key!” I turned my head to the source of the voice, just a few feet away. I laid my eyes on the waving puppy who had a huge grin on his face. He ran to me and threw himself at me. I wondered why I stopped speed-walking…

“Don’t call me that and don’t hug me in public!” I tried to shove him away but he was just too strong. I may be strong, but he’s definitely stronger than me.

“Oh come on, Key. We’re not harming anyone.” He grinned and let me go. He totally messed up my clothes. I smacked his arms and started walking away to the gate with him tagging along beside me.

“You’re harming my reputation. Why are you here anyway? I thought you don’t have any classes today.” I slowed my pace knowing that he got there with his car. I’d just ask him to take me to the shopping mall and he would never, ever say no.

“I just turned my assignment in. You looked like you were in a hurry? Do you want me to take you there?” I grinned. I didn’t even have to ask.

“Yeah, I’m meeting up with Taemin and Jinki. Gonna shop for his new clothes today. Can you take me to the mall?” I glanced at him and he tapped his finger to his chin.

“Only if you let me tag along.” He broke into a huge puppy-grin and I just groaned. I knew once I said no, he would muster up his glossy puppy eyes, pout and beg until he gets his ways.

“Fine. Lead the way.” He grabbed my hand and led me to his car. He even went all the way to open the door for me. He’s such a confusing fellow, sometimes.

.: :.

“Jjong, stop holding my hand!” Jonghyun already parked his car and we had to walk to the café the boys texted me about. Jonghyun kept reaching for my hand when we were walking and it was starting to bug me.

“But why? I want to hold your hand.” He started pouting. I never liked it when he pouts. He really looked like a puppy.

“Two guys holding hands is not what the society is used to see, Jjong.” I shoved my hands into my pocket and he started tugging my shirt.

“Meanie.” I stuck out my tongue and continued walking. We made a turn and we saw the little café. We made our way through the door and the little bell chimed. I looked around to see the two of them talking and laughing about something.

“Well, you two seems to be getting along well.” I walked up to them and Taemin jumped up from his seat to give me a big hug.

“Hey, Key.” Jinki nodded and I waved back at him. Taemin did a good job dressing him up. He looked great today. Somehow I’m still quite shocked at how handsome he looked.

“Key! You’re here early. Did class ended sooner than expected?” I stared at him with a frown. Did this kid lost his mind?

“Taemin, I’m almost half an hour late.” He looked at his watch and muttered an ‘oh’.

“Well, time flies when you’re having fun. Right, Jinki hyung?” Taemin turned to Jinki who only smiled in reply.

“Key, why did you let Taemin hug you in public? I thought you hate public display of affection…” Taemin giggled and gave Jonghyun a brief hug.

“Taemin is my best friend and he’s adorable, so he can do whatever he likes.” I smirked as he stomped his right leg. He pouted and crossed his arms.

“Am I not your best friend? Am I not adorable?” He almost pulled out his aegyo but thankfully Jinki stopped him.

“Don’t push it, Jonghyun.” Jinki laughed and Taemin started giggling along. I sat down beside Taemin and Jonghyun took his seat beside Jinki.

“How long have you been here, guys?” I asked. Taemin started counting his fingers and Jinki squinted his eyes, a habit he does whenever he’s thinking of something.

“About 2 and a half hours?” Taemin answered. Wow. I nodded and hummed in reply. I never thought Jinki would ever be able to endure a conversation more than 1 hour with someone he just met once.

“And nothing awkward happened? Jinki?” I looked at Jinki and he was completely offended.

“Hey, my social skills are not that bad, dongsaeng.” He rolled his eyes and leaned back. I grinned and propped my chin on the back of my hand.

“Oh really? Remember my friend Lee Joon?” Jinki groaned loudly I just laughed. It was a funny story actually. Lee Joon was a popular guy in the campus, one of my friends. Once his computer broke down and he really needed to get it fixed for a low price. So I asked Jinki to help him out. Lee Joon, being the shameless playboy who flirts with just about anyone decided to . Jinki was so flustered about the whole situation, he somehow managed to knock a glass of orange juice and spilled it all over a piece of the hard drive. They both freaked out and Lee Joon almost cried. Thankfully it was fixable and Jinki left after fixing his computer. I was there to watch everything and boy, it was hilarious.

“Stop bringing him up! He was teasing me, okay? He thought it was so funny to back hug me when I was struggling to fix his stupid computer.” I laughed and Taemin did too because I already told him about it. But I glanced to Jonghyun who was still sulking.

“Jjong?” I called out to him. He just glanced at me and raised his eyebrow. He was pissed off.

“Don’t be a grumpy puppy, Jonghyun.” I snapped at him and I could see fury flickering in his eyes.

“I can do what I want, Key!” I sighed and rubbed my temple. Jonghyun could sulk for hours, days even. And I didn’t want him to ruin the mood, because it started to get tense already. I grabbed his hand under the table and it with my thumb a little.

“I’m sorry, okay? Please don’t be mad anymore. I want to have a great time today.” He bit his lower lip and squeezed my hand.

“I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have acted like a kid.” I could feel Taemin and Onew’s eyes on us.

“Okay. Great to know that we don’t have to get into a petty argument, Jjong.” He nodded and suddenly kissed my forehead. Damn that puppysaurus.

“I still love you, Key.” My face grew warm and I shoved him away.

“Umma, Appa. Will I have a sister?” Taemin asked out of the blue. I stared at him with wide eyes and he just grinned widely. Jinki was trying hard to hold his laugh and completely failed.

“You’ll have as many siblings as you want, Taemin.” Jonghyun answered and I smacked the back of his head.

“Shut up, dino-head!”

“See? He even has a new nick-name for me. It’s proof of our stronger love.” Jinki and Taemin broke into a huge laughing fit and I could only bang my head on the table. Damn these people.

“Let’s just get going, okay?! I can’t stand you guys anymore!” I asked for the bill and made Taemin and Jinki paid for it. I saw Jinki and the waiter shared a good laugh (which was really weird) and we went out the door.

“Okay guys, since you pissed me off, we’re gonna go shopping for Jinki’s clothes and my clothes.” They all whined, except for Taemin who knew better.

“Did I hear a complaint? You two are carrying my bags. Taemin, you should probably buy some stuff for them to carry as well.” Jinki and Jonghyun immediately shut up. I smirked in victory and linked arms with Taemin.

“Now let’s go on a shopping spree!”


A/N : Finally we see the mind of the Diva himself! Isn't he just the cutest thing ever? I love Key so so much! <3 Onew too. And also Taemin. Also Jjongie. Yep.

Will you comment? :)

p.s Don't spill hot wax from your candle to your fingers ;A;