First Mission

I Fell For My Nurse

I yawn as I wake from my slumber, another beautiful morning to start the day. I get up from my bed and stop my alarm clock, good thing I'm a morning person or I wouldn't have gotten up right now. I then fixed myself, took a shower and changed into my scrubs.

----------

As I walk into the hospital, I see smiling face greeting me. I then walked up to the fornt desk.

"Hye Mi-ah, chukahae!"Jiyeon-sunbae greeted me.

"Mwoh? Why are you congratulating me sunbae?" I asked.

"Didn't you hear? You get your first assignment today!"

"Chincha?! So your not lying or anything and I'm not dreaming?"

"Yep go meet Head Nurse Nam to get your first asignment details"

"Oh, komawo sunbae-shii"

"Sure I am!" I answered with enthusiasm.

"So hye Min

----------

 

I then ran to Head Nurse Nam's office as if I was an F1 car. I then carefully turned the doorknob and peeked inside, looking for Head Nurse Nam. So I walked in and looked around her office a bit, admiring all her cerficates and awards.

"BOOO!"

"Ummaya! It's just you Head Nurse Nam, You gave me a scare" I said still frightened.

"Sorry Hye Mi-ah, didn't mean to scare that much, anyway are you ready for your first assignment?" She asked.

"I sure am" I ansered with enthusiasm.

"So Hye Mi-ah, today a man with the name, Nam Woohyun was checked into hospital earlier today because he was involved in a car crash"

"Oh, is he okay?!"

"He's looking alright now and is in a stable condition, but is currently unconscious and is put into a coma"

"So why am I here again?"

" Oh yeah, I was meant to tell you that your first assignment as a nurse is to look after patient Nam Woohyun, and that is why you are here"

*Omigod, nuh-duh Hye Mi-ah, stating the obvious again*

As of today, you Song Hye Mi will be taking care of Nam Woohyun until he is discharged from the hospital" She said as she passed me 'Woohyun's' information card.

"Now good luck, and take care of your new patient. Remember all the things that I've taught you okay, and don't hesitate to ask me questions"

"Thank you second umma, Head Nurse Nam!" I said as I walked out of her office.

----------

 

As I entered into room 105, saw saw the poor guy lying down on his coma bed lifelessly. It somehow touched my heart seeing how bad this guy looks I mean, he just got out of the O.R, and is still unconscious. It just made me realize that I have to take care of this guy and make sure that he wakes up soon.

"Don't worry Woohyun, I'm here by your side to take care of you...."

 

----------

 

How was that guys? That was my first ever chapter in AFF! Yay me! :))

 

Comment and Subscribe guys!!! :))