Chapter 11

FAMILY CRISIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"And CUT!!! That's it for today everyone!! Anna, suho you both did great!!" Said the director. Both sana and suho bowed to the staffs as a 'good work' and 'thank you'.

"Woah....you did great today again Anna." Said suho smiling at sana. 
"You too suho. I still feel like I have many things to learn. " Said Sana with a pout. 

'cute.' suho thought in his mind. 
"I think you are great already. You will see, when the drama comes out people are going to love you. " Said suho. 
"I hope so too. By the way , it's your second drama right?" Asked sana to suho. 
"Uhh, yeah. On the first one I had to act as a side character. It's my first time as a lead. So I also feel like I have to learn things too. " Said suho. 
"I understand. We are on the same boat after all. " Said Sana. 

"Anna-shi!!! Can you pls come here a bit?" Called the director. 
"Coming!!" Said Sana. She then gave a last smile to suho and walked off. 
Suho smiled like an idiot and kept on staring at sana. As if he can't take his eyes off. 

Suho then went back to his changing room to change. 

"Anna-shi, the company CEO wants to meet you. He said it's urgent. He just called me right now. " Said the director. Sana nodded.
"I will. Thank you. " Said Sana . She then changed her clothes and walked to the director office. 

Sana quickly changed into her regular clothes. She took her bag and went to the CEO's office. Sana knocked the door before entering. 

"Anna-shi I was waiting for you to come. " Said the CEO. 
"Is there you need anything pd-nim?" Sana said. 
"Yes, you know that we are actually looking a manager for you right?" Asked the CEO. Sana nodded. 
"The bad news is we still haven't found someone worth for it. So I have decided that one of our employees will be your manager for the meantime. " Said the CEO. Sana nodded understanding. 

*Knock knock* 

"Come in...." Said the CEO. The door opened. 

"Sir did you call me?" Said the voice. The voice that sana has been trying to avoid for good. The voice that still gives her a weird feeling. Feeling that she still hasn't been able to describe even if it's been 15 years. 

Sanas eyes met her ex wife. Chou Tzuyu. Attractive, handsome, beautiful, gorgeous are the words that sana can use to describe tzuyu. Tzuyu looked dashing in sana's eyes even if she is just in her simple office attire. 
Tzuyu and sana's eyes met. Tzuyu gulped hard. Sanas eyes looked hesitant. She quickly looked somewhere else. 
"Yes, I called you here. " Said the CEO. 
He then continued, "you see our artist Ms. Minatozaki Anna needs a manager. But unfortunately we couldn't find anyone. So I decided to ask you if it's ok with you to be her manager for the meantime." Said the CEO. 

"You don't have to worry about the salary. You were asking for overtime right? Take this as overtime. We will pay you extra. " Said the CEO looking at tzuyu.  Tzuyu bowed down a bit. 
"Thank you very much sir. I will take the offer. " Said tzuyu. The CEO nodded smiling. 

"Anna-shi it's ok with you right?" Asked the CEO looking at sana. 
"Y-yeah....." Said Sana. 
"Ok!! It's decided then. " Said the CEO. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"You did it intentionally.... didn't you?" Asked sana looking at the front. Tzuyu who was driving the car frowned.
"Did what?...."said tzuyu. 
"Stop acting innocent tzuyu!! You know what I am talking about. " Said Sana pretty pissed voice. 
"If you won't tell me then how am I supposed to know?" Said tzuyu also getting mad. 
"Tsk. You intentionally wanted to be my manager. " Said Sana. 
"What? No! Didn't you hear him? He was the one who decided it. " 

Sana just didn't talk after that. Tzuyu also didn't talk. After a while the car stopped at sana's apartment. The apartment that company gave her to stay. She is planning to move the kids there pretty soon. 

Before Sana got off car tzuyu stopped sana , "are you going to stay here without the kids? The twins would cry without you...." Said tzuyu with a bit of worry on her voice. 

"I am going to bring them here soon. You don't have to worry about them....I can treat them better than some cheater. " Said Sana with a straight face. 

Tzuyu scoffed.
"Yeah...cheater..... You are so sure of that...." Said tzuyu. 
"Of course I am. " Said Sana. She then got off the car and started to walk to the elevator. But then she felt someone was following her. She turned around and saw it was tzuyu. 
"Why are you following me?" Asked sana. 
"I am following the orders. Sir said to drop you at your doorstep. So I am doing that. "said tzuyu straightforward. Which was a lie. 

She just wanted to make sure that sana went to the apartment safely. She would be too worry to not know if sana has reached her apartment safely or not. 

Sana and Tzuyu both got into the elevator. It was silence. 
The elevator door opened. Tzuyu took a note on that sana was staying at the top floor. She followed sana to her apartment. Sana typed her apartments password. The door opened. Tzuyu then turned around and started to leave. 

"Are you going to come in o-" sana stopped what she was saying as she turned around and saw tzuyu walking away. She wanted tzuyu to stay for a while. But it looked like tzuyu was actually following the orders. The elevator door opened. Sana saw tzuyu getting into the elevator. Sana didn't know that she was still staring at tzuyu. Tzuyu also looked at sana with her lonely eyes. The elevator door closed. Sana got back in reality and went inside her apartment. She locked the door and rest her back against the door. 

"It's so lonely here......" Sana said to herself. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Saturday, another day for tzuyu to meet her kids. As always tzuyu got ready. She last saw sana 2 days ago. In the two days sana had no schedule. She does have a schedule tomorrow. 

But as for now she doesn't want to think about work. She wants to spend time with her kids. Tzuyu rang the bell and the door opened revealing hyunjin. Hyunjin smiled widely and hugged tzuyu. 

"Mama.... I missed you. " Said hyunjin. Tzuyu smiled.
"I missed you too sweetie. " Said tzuyu. After a while they broke the hug. Tzuyus eyes then traveled to find the twins. 

"Where are my two other princesses?" Asked tzuyu. Hyunjin shrugged. Tzuyu then took off her shows and started to walk inside. 

"Yiren!! sully!!" Called tzuyu with a sweet voice. She was eager to meet the twins. 

Hearing tzuyus voice sana came out with the twins. Tzuyu smiled looking at the twins. Tzuyu kneeled down. 
"Princesses, won't you hug mama?" Asked tzuyu.

But the twins didn't make eye contact with her. They looked scared. They kept their gaze down. They hold sana's legs more tightly. Sana frowned. 'Weren't the twins crazy over their mama?' sana thought. 

Sana looked at tzuyu. She saw Tzuyu was still on her knees. 
"Sully, yiren , mama misses you..... don't you miss mama too?" Said tzuyu. 

"No!!!! Mwama is bwad!!!!" Said yiren screaming. 
"Mwama hurt mwom!!! Sully hwates mwama!!" Said sullyoon. 
Sanas eyes widened. She again looked back at tzuyu. 
Tzuyus heart broke . Her eyes became teary. She was trying hard to not cry. 
"S-sully you hate me?" Asked tzuyu. Sullyoon stayed silent and looked down. 
"Yiren....am I bad?" Asked tzuyu to yiren. 

"You hwurt mwom...." Said yiren. 
Tzuyus face showed how hurt she was. 
"Sully..." Tzuyu tried to hold sullyoon but sullyoon flinched. Tzuyu felt like half of her body broke. Tzuyu felt weak. With a last hope on her eyes tzuyu tried to touch yiren. "yiren...." but yiren did the same. She hid herself behind sana. 

Tzuyu felt like she was kind of a monster. That her kids were even afraid of. 
"S-should m-mama leave?" Tzuyu asked as her voice cracked. The twins stayed silent. Tzuyu eyes showed hurt. Her body gave up. Her shoulder fell down. Tzuyu got up. Her eyes were red. She walked lifelessly to the living room. Tzuyu sat on the couch. At that moment she couldn't hold back. She started to sob. Her kids are her driving force. After her ex-wife now her kids are starting to hate her too. 

Tzuyu continued to sob as her tears couldn't stop falling. She never thought that her own kids would hate her. She felt so helpless. As if she couldn't find a way. She is living for her kids and everyday she trying to work things out only for kids. While her little ones told her that they hate her. 

On the other hand. Sana who felt bad for tzuyu decided to ask the kids. 
Sana sat kneeled down. 
"Yiren , sullyoon, who told you that mama hurt me? " Said Sana. 
"Ojwi-san...." Said sullyoon. 
"Oto-san..?" Asked sana. The twins nodded. 
"What else did he told you?" Asked sana. 
"That mwama is bwad and ...and s-shwe hwates us and mwom...."said sullyoon. 
"And shwe twook oppa and uniwees away from yirwen and suwy....." Said yiren with her innocent eyes. 

"Sweetie mama didn't h-hurt me , s-she is not bad, you shouldn't hate mama too. She brought so many gifts for you two last time. How can she hate you two sweeties..." Said Sana trying her best to convince the twins. Sana was pretty mad at her father for telling this to her kids. 
"Weally?" Asked sullyoon. Sana nodded. Sana then hold their hands and brought them in the living rooms door. Where they can see how badly tzuyu was crying. 

"T-tzuyu....." Sana mumbled seeing tzuyu so broken. She wanted to hold tzuyu and hug her. But she hold herself back. Sana kneeled down again. 
"See? Mama is hurt cause you said you hate her." Said Sana. The twins looked down. "I am afraid that she won't be coming back to see sully and yiren. " Said Sana with a small pout. The twins looked sad at that moment. 
"But If you apologize to her and tell her that you actually love her maybe she will comeback later. Don't you think you two should say sorry. " Said Sana to the kids. 

Yiren and sullyoon then looked at each other a bit. Then they ran to tzuyu. They hold a piece of tzuyu's pants. They started to call tzuyu. 

"Mwama...mwama....don't cwy ....." 
But tzuyu just flinched at them. Sana saw how red tzuyu's eyes were from crying . The twins then hug tzuyus legs . 
"Mwam suwy is sowwy.....suwy wuvs you...." Said sullyoon. 
"Yiwen is sowwy too.....yiwen wuvs mwama too...."said yiren. Tzuyu just stared at them with her red eyes. She wiped her tears. The twins then got on the couch. They both kissed tzuyu's cheeks one by one. 

"Did suwy huwrt you?...you dwin't hwate suwy wright?" Asked sullyoon with her puppy eyes. 
"Mwama dwon't hwate yiwen too rwight?" Asked yiren. Tzuyu smiled at them with her red nose. 

"I can never hate you too sweeties. You are my princesses after all." Said tzuyu. She then kissed their cheeks. The twins smiled and hugged tzuyu. Sana was smiling looking at the scene. While hyunjin smiled looking at sana being happy while looking at tzuyu. 

'she still loves her ....' thought hyunjin. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Anna-shi well....I was thinking that how about we go out for a drink. We don't have schedule tomorrow. " Said suho . Sana thought for a while. 
"A drink ?" Asked sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter