CH:08

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Arthit who wanted to go for a morning exercise made his way to school earlier than he usually would. It is indeed a prestigious school since it came with a well-built stadium as well as a well-equipped gym. Even an indoor pool was available. Since Arthit was a star player who had brought honour to the school, he was given access to the facilities any time he wanted courtesy of the school’s principal who was fond of him, since he has raised the school’s reputation among other prestigious school within the country and across the globe, on top of the annual donations that his family donated to the school.

That morning he took a cab to school since his bike was still parked at school from the day before. He simply wanted to go for a simple run at the track of the outdoor stadium, when he who was used to seeing no student that early in the morning during his previous exercise schedule, did not expect to be pleasantly surprised to see Wanfahmai sitting at the stadium stands reading a book with her ears plugged. He instantly smiled upon realising who he was looking at. The very last person his mind was thinking of before he went to sleep last night.

He walked over to her and tapped her on her back, causing her to turn around with her ears still plugged. She then removed her earphones still surprised by his presence,

“What are you doing here pres?”

“I should be the one asking you that? Why are you here so early in the morning?”

“Me? I just don’t wish to be late for school.”

“But you are very early!”

“Then yourself? Why are you here?”

“I’m here for my morning run…”

“Oh okay… Go ahead then…”

“I’ve never seen anyone reading a book at the stadium stands. Do people really come here to read?”

“I was just wandering around the school for a new quiet place to read, and I thought this place would be good.”

“A new quiet place?”

“Yeah… Yesterday there was one. Today a new one. Guess it’ll be fun to search a new place every single day since I just started here.”

“Oh okay… Fair enough…”

“By the way, didn’t you say you’re here for a run? Go on…” said Wanfahmai as she was about to plug her ears back.

“Since you are already here, why don’t you join me for a run?”

“No thank you… I don’t like to get all sweaty in the morning… And is your injured hand all okay?”

“Oh, come on~~ There’s a shower room here. There are even towels provided. You have no excuse… Plus it’s good to exercise in the morning… And as for my hand it’s no longer in pain… Just the scars need some healing…”

“Is this the welcoming service from the student council president for new students?”

“Yes… Indeed…” replied Arthit with a laugh.

“Are you sure this isn’t bullying?”

“Of course not! So go get change…”

“We have physical education lesson later today… Why must I do this now?”

“That’s different…”

“How is that different, pres?” whined Wanfahmai.

Arthit who just wanted to have a run with her simply insisted and this time with a different strategy, “Will you go on a run with me if I say that we will continue with the social studies assignment as you had suggested?”

The comment got Wanfahmai’s attention as she immediately said okay to his suggestion.

“Sure! How many rounds are we running again?” chirped Wanfahmai.

Arthit laughed at her response and said, “Come let’s go get change first…”

He then led the way to the changing room and after Wanfahmai had changed and placed her uniform in her bag, they then proceeded to the locker that he was already using, placing her bag in along with his.

They wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter