CH:10

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“P’Tia, Kroo~~ We are back…”

“Finally, Ice… You are here…” said Ms Daniya before she noticed Arthit walking beside Wanfahmai, “Oh, pres, you are here too?”

To which Wanfahmai intercepted knowing how intimidating Ms Daniya can be, “Yes P’Tia… He is here for the assignment update…”

“Oh that… How is the assignment coming along?”

“I think we will need to discuss further in regards to that. I got an idea but I have yet to put a heading to it. But I’ve been busy with the other school work.”

“Ya~ because you have spent more time working haven’t you, when I told you that you don’t have to work, didn’t I?” said Ms Daniya who was concerned about her well-being.

“What did I say about this P’Tia? Don’t you trust me?” asked Wanfahmai almost pleading not to reveal anything further as Arthit was present.

“Okay okay… I’m sorry Ice, I trust you can do it… Most definitely, just like how you did well for you test eh?” with Ms Daniya attempted to to ease the tension was slowly brewing between them.

“Come on P’Tia… It was just a test… It’s not a big exam… Enough already… And there’s something more important than test result…”

“What is it Ice?”

“The fact that I am REALLY hungry… We better eat before I become angry…”

Ms Daniya burst out laughing, “Okay okay let’s go… Let’s go somewhere fancy to celebrate your full marks test paper…”

“P’Tia… If you say that one more time, I’m heading home…”

“You are turning down food?”

“Nope, I am just turning down FANCY food…” as Wanfahmai stuck out her tongue.

“Ice! Okay okay let’s go somewhere nearby… What would you like?”

“Som tam (papaya salad), rice and omelette and minced pork with basil and also tom yum goong!”

“That’s a first!” as Mr Danurut chimed in.

“What do you mean kroo…?”

“You, listing more than one type of food…”

“I thought we were supposed to celebrate? Didn’t P’Tia said so?” asked Wanfahmai casually causing the siblings along with Arthit to laugh. When they were finally done with dinner, Wanfahmai excused herself to go to work with Arthit following suit.

“How are you going back Arthit?” with Mr Danurut stopping him.

“I will be taking a cab kroo…”

“I can send you…”

“It’s okay kroo… And thank you kroo, thank you Ms Tia for the food…” said Arthit as he leaves to catch up to Wanfahmai.

“Ice!”

“Huh?”

“You don’t have to run to work today?”

“Nope not today… I still have time…”

“I shall walk you to work then…”

“You don’t have to… I can make my way there on my own…”

“We can talk about our assignment? Since you don’t like talking about work over food?”

“Okay okay…”

“So… Which aspect of segregation would you like to focus on?”

“Hmmm… What type of segregation that you notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter