CH:31

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four months later…

“Take care, Ice… Call me if you need anything…  Do you understand me?”

“Okay P’Tia… You have told me that so many times… I can take care of myself…”

“I just can’t help myself… I will miss you a lot… Can’t you not just stay here?”

“Hmmm… P’Tia… Have you forgotten that you recommended it to me, after you read my school assignment to kroo secretly…?”

“I know… But I didn’t expect it for you to want to leave so fast…”

“While I’m still having the motivation to learn… I better hop on the train… Who knows if I delay any longer, I might not do it at all…”

“Ice, make sure to keep in touch with us, often… Okay?” said Mr Danurut.

“I’ll try, kroo… Can I even still call you kroo now that I am no longer your student?”

“Once a teacher always a teacher uh…”

“Don’t mean to be rude but I think you are taking too much credit for yourself though…” quipped Wanfahmai causing the adults present to laugh.

“Auw~ I surely won’t miss you snapping at me like that… That’s for sure…”

“Of course, you shouldn’t! You should worry about taking care of Ms Mira… You know how much I like her don’t you? So, you better treat her right, understand? If I ever hear that you hurt her… I’m going to haunt you, kroo…”

“You don’t have to worry about my love life… It’s yours… That we should be worry about… Don’t go around falling in love with random strangers while studying.”

“Who do you think I am, kroo? I’m all ready to learn…” stated Wanfahmai before she took a look at her watch and says, “Okay… This is it… Take care P’Tia… Ms Mint… Kroo… and Ms Mira…” as she hugged each one of them before entering the airport transit to board her plane.

The plane finally touched down and she proceeded to the location that she had on the map in her hand. It was a new experience for her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter