CH:33

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was standing at the lobby of the building, waiting for a cab, when suddenly a car stopped right in front of her. As the car windows were tinted, she could not see the owner of the car until he stepped out,

“It’ll take a long time for you to get a cab here… At this hour…”

Wanfahmai stood rooted ignoring him, but he was determined to make her talk to him. He took her by the hand and pulled her to the front passenger seat but she resisted,

“Let me go… Somebody, help…”

However, no one helped her. The situation was made worse not only due to the fact that there were not many people around, but also because she was in a short dress and heels which limited her movement, causing Arthit to easily overpower her and managed to get her into the car and drove off.

“~! Why do I have to be in a dress and heels today, out of all days…?!” to which Arthit smiled at her candid comment.

But her anger did not subside just yet as she continued to rant, “And what kind of people doesn’t help when I clearly asked for help?!”

“No matter what you do, they won’t…” came a reply from Arthit.

“What?! Why?! Are you the owner of the building or something?!”

“Yeah. You can say so… It’s my family’s.”

“Urgh! You can’t be serious! as she uttered her breath.

“I’m telling the truth… So, where are you heading?”

Wanfahmai kept quiet but Arthit continued on, “I can really drive around all night if you refuse to speak to me…”

“I should just call the police to say I’m being kidnapped…”

“And what? Do you have any evidence?”

“~! Are you really bragging to me right now to say that you’re above the law?”

“No, I’m not… But I don’t think my employee will go against me… That’s all I’m saying…”

“That’s all? That’s all? The head of student council is now this corrupt?!”

“Ahhh… So, you remember me now uh?”

“I think I remember you being annoying… Is this some kind of a déjà vu?”

“You think? Wanfahmai~ Are you really going to make me drive around all night? You’re not the kind to waste any time…”

“Why do you even say that?”

“Because you’re always doing more than one thing at a time… Reading and eating… Listening and reading… Working the cash register while working on a project… Do you need me to list it all down?”

“Okay… Enough… Stop…”

“So, can you please tell me now, where are you heading to?”

“Hansar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter