CH:15

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, Ms Mira informed Arthit earlier in the morning that her lesson will be held at the mini-AVA auditorium, to which he then relayed it to the rest of his classmate. It was finally time for Ms Mira’s class and Wanfahmai was seen packing her things. This time she only took her notebook and pencil case with her. Arthit who was walking with her towards the venue remarked,

“Not bringing along your book today?”

“Nope, pres…”

“This is news!” exclaimed Arthit.

“What is?”

“You… Not bringing a book along… Usually in all lessons except those that requires practical work you would be reading…”

“Wow~ Pres… I didn’t know you are this nosy~” said Wanfahmai to which Arthit tousle her hair in response.

“Urgh! Pres… I think you have forgotten that I fight well…”

“I don’t think you would dare to do that… I’m the pres remember?”

“Oooo… Now you are using your model student card uh… Okay okay… I shall remember this…”

“Auw~! Are you this petty too?”

“You don’t know? It takes a petty person to recognise another…” joked Wanfahmai causing Arthit to laugh out loud, which got Yatida’s attention, who had turned around to look at the scene with raging jealousy. As much as she did not like to admit it, she noticed how happy Arthit had become. When they finally reached their destination, the students began to take their seats and Wanfahmai was still comfortable taking a seat at the back of the class. Arthit was seen waving at her to join him and his friends but she rejected it, shaking her head as she mouthed silently, “No, thank you…”

Ms Mira finally entered the class and the students greeted her before sitting back down.

“Class, please take a seat with your assignment partners…” instructed Ms Mira.

There were shuffling of seating arrangement in the auditorium which Arthit was more than happy to do so.

“See… Wanfahmai… You could have just taken a seat beside me just now… It’s fate…” teased Arthit with Wanfahmai rolling her eyes, “You’re not only nosy but corny as well…” But Arthit simply shrugged her comment off.

When they were finally settled, “The reason I told you to sit with your assignment partners is simply because I’ve finished marking your assignment and will be handing it back to you. I would also like to discuss certain points that I’ve noticed while marking through your works as a class quickly and I will then call upon individual pairing to come forward to see me since each group has their own take on the topic assigned, for a more detailed feedback,” stated Ms Mira before she continued,

“For this assignment, I would say that I was pleasantly surprise by a pair of your classmate. It was an assignment that I have yet to see before while working here as a teacher in this school. It was refreshing to read and I could feel the passion and the integrity behind the work while marking. They have maximised the lengthy deadline that I have given to produce an outstanding work.”

When Ms Mira paused, one of the students queried her, “Who is that Ms Mira?”

“I don’t know if the students would like me to divulge their identity though…”

“Oh, come on Ms Mira~ Tell us… We are all friends here…” as the student whined further causing Ms Mira to smile.

“Okay… Okay… They are the pair that is seating right at the back, Arthit and Wanfahmai…”

Arthit was smiling when he noticed that Wanfahmai looked emotional.

“Are you alright, Wanfahmai?” whispered Arthit.

“Yes, I am… I’m just happy…” as Wanfahmai also quietly replied him.

“Happy?”

“Yes… Getting recognised by a teacher that I like… Who wouldn’t be?”

“Ayyy~~ Ms Mira… It’s not a surprise at all… Arthit has always done well for all his work assignment…” comment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter