CH:07

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Arthit~ wait…” called Ms Daniya.

“Yes, Ms Tia?”

“Since you are indeed the student council president, please help to take care of Ice for me… Do not let the other students bother her… Even though my brother is there, he can’t be with her 24/7. And by the way, she’s a year younger than you. She skipped a grade.”

Arthit’s shocked could not be contained, it was obvious when his eyes widened upon the sudden clarification that he wondered why Ms Daniya made the sudden confession, and all he could reply her was,

“Oh okay. I will.”

When Arthit left the restaurant,

“P’Tia, what was that for?”

“What? I’m just telling him to be prepared for his grades to be challenged now that my precious Ice is around.”

“Oh, my goodness, that was so unnecessary P’Tia…”

“Come to think of it, yes unnecessary since Ice will definitely perform even without me intimidating the current top student.”

“How do you even know that he's the current top student, P’Tia?”

“Don’t you know that our parents are close friends with his?”

“Really? How do you know that?”

“Yes… I only know it’s him when I found out his name. All I remember was mae saying that her friend’s son is the current student council president and the one with the perfect score.”

“You know I don’t keep myself busy with such things…”

“Rut… Like it or not… I think you have to be prepared to get to know more… If you know what I mean…”

“I know P’Tia…” as Mr Danurut heaved out a sigh with both siblings now staring at the empty seat across the table.

Meanwhile, outside of the restaurant,

“Wanfahmai! Wait up!”

“I can’t… I’ll be late…” replied Wanfahmai who was still running.

“Where is it that you are going?” with Arthit still chasing after her.

“Work~!”

“Let me accompany you there…”

“You don’t have to…”

But as he heard Wanfahmai’s reply, he picked up his pace and caught up with her.

“Then I shall just continue this run with you…”

“Don’t you have anything else to do? Like go home for example?”

“I’ll go home after seeing you to work…”

“Pres, are you out of your mind? Why wastes your time?”

“I’ll take this as my exercise quota for the day and it won’t be a waste of time…”

“Suit yourself, Pres…”

They finally reached the convenience store that was located two street away from where the rice soup shop was.

“This is it Pres, you can go on your way now… See ya~” said Wanfahmai quickly before entering the store to change into her work attire.

Arthit was still standing outside wondering what just went on. His stomach felt a little queasy since he ran right after his meal. When he saw Wanfahmai who finally took over the shift from the previous worker, standing at the cash register, he decided to enter to get himself some water to quench his thirst and hope to aid in his digestion.

“How much will it be?”

“Pres… If you need water, you could have just asked me… Just take a seat over there first…” said Wanfahmai as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter