CH:11

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Arthit was making his way to the canteen after he was done submitting the class’s homework to the teacher’s office as requested by the subject teacher.  As soon as he reached the canteen, he was looking for Wanfahmai but she was nowhere to be found. Yatida noticed Arthit was alone began to approach him,

“Do you mind eating with me, Arthit?”

“Where are your friends?”

“I don’t know where they are… They have left me alone…”

“Are you for real? They left you alone??”

“Yes~ Arthit… So please can you accompany me for lunch?” whined Yatida. But Arthit was no longer affected by her since his mind was swarmed by thoughts of Wanfahmai.

You’re even lying to make me eat with you… Even when we’re dating, your friends had never ever leave your side…

However, Arthit being the nice person that he was, agreed to accompany her for lunch. Yatida was all excited thinking that Arthit has opened his heart up to her once again when he was simply being polite since her parents were after all a family friend.

As they sat down to eat, Arthit realised how different Yatida was from Wanfahmai. Yatida was all prim and proper and was eating a small serving of selected food very slowly, whereas Wanfahmai always eats a variety of food deliciously and with gusto. The little chats that Yatida tried to bring up was no longer appreciated by Arthit, as the stark difference was enough to make him smile and motivated him to finish his food quickly in order to search for Wanfahmai.

“Enjoy the rest of your lunch. I got to go.” Said Arthit as he quickly got up from his seat even before Yatida could say anything. And true to Arthit’s assumption, Yatida’s friends appeared as soon as Arthit left, since they were told to stay away under Yatida’s instruction.

Arthit began to wander the school to search for Wanfahmai. He visited her few reading places that she had told him about, and his last search turned up positive. There she was, sitting at the stands of the stadium with her ears plugged. He then took a seat beside her while she was still busy writing in her notebook. He only gained her attention when he finally unplugged one of her ear buds.

“Pres… What are you doing here?”

“This conversation seems like a déjà vu…”

Wanfahmai chuckled at his response, “I mean what else can I asked? Since this isn’t the canteen and it’s lunch time…”

“Precisely this isn’t the canteen that I wonder… Why is a food lover like you not at the canteen during lunch time?”

“Even though I am a food lover, but I am a responsible person first and foremost, pres… I read your email early today in regards to the assignment… So, I thought I should do my part and since I felt inspired, I decided to work on this instead… Plus I have work after school, so I have to squeeze whatever time I have…”

“Why are you working so much for, Wanfahmai? Aren’t your parents supporting you?”

The question triggered Wanfahmai’s thoughts. Thoughts that she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter