CH:17

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The eve of school's exam week finally came. Wanfahmai who has been avoiding Arthit actively in all ways possible was glad that school would be over soon and that she only needed to hold on just a little longer before the national's. Whenever Mr Danurut asked about her situation in regards to Arthit, she brushed it off by threatening him that she would ignore Mr Danurut too, if he asked her any further. Ms Daniya who had been busy with her work of late did not know about the fall out between Wanfahmai and Arthit, while Wanfahmai had warned Mr Danurut to not speak about it to anyone.

That morning she came in as usual, hiding at one of the secluded staircases to do her reading with her ears plugged, since she knows that Arthit knew of her usual hideouts. She finally managed to finish the book at hand before it was time for the first class. As she was walking towards the classroom, she saw plenty of students walking in and out of her class, while giving her dirty looks. She also heard a commotion coming from within, and when she entered the classroom, she noticed everyone's attention was on her. Pasted on the board were excerpts from her school folder. Her status and her past incident back in her old school were plastered all over the walls in her class. Wanfahmai was speechless. One of her worst fears had come true. Everyone in her level now knows that she is an orphan who managed to enrol in this school through a scholarship and that she was expelled from her old school due to assault. However, what’s worst out of all the revelation was the fact that there were photos of her and Mr Danurut getting into the car together, either in school uniform or in plain clothes. She became confused as she began to absorb what was in front of her. Arthit who had just come into the class was shock to see the documents.

“Arthit… Did you know about her past?” as Yatida stood beside Arthit while sneering at Wanfahmai.

Murmurs of Wanfahmai dating Mr Danurut was floating around in the class based on the photo evidence.

Arthit was quiet as he looked at Wanfahmai who was standing rooted to the ground not knowing how to react to what was happening, because he was taken aback as everyone else. He had fury in his eyes, when he realised what was going on, while she was on the verge of tears. But before he could react, Matt who happened to pass by the class, stepped in to help,

“Oh wow… Who is wasting sooo much paper so early in the morning? And what were you saying about Mr Danurut and Wanfahmai?” asked Matt as he turned to face one of Wanfahmai’s classmate. The student kept quiet as Matt is a known troublemaker and bully, who comes from a prominent and well-to-do family, if anyone ever tried to go against him. Matt continued, “How can Wanfahmai be dating Mr Danurut, when she is dating me?”

Arthit’s eyes widened as soon as he heard what Matt had said.

“What about the photo evidence, then? Isn't that proof?” with one of Yatida’s friends instigating further.

“Photo evidence? How about this then?” as Matt pulled out his phone showing a few photos of him and Wanfahmai at the gym smiling to the camera and making faces. “Mr Danurut was only doing his job sending Wanfahmai to her matches and practice sessions, if you look at the clothes Wanfahmai is wearing. I was there at the gym… I saw them… After Mr Danurut dropped her off at the gym, he left… And I was there… We trained at the same gym… TOGETHER… Do you guys need more evidence than that? The one who starts this nonsense, surely lack common sense.”

Matt noticed that he had finally convinced most of the stude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter