CH:18

Blue Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was about ten in the morning when Ms Mira came to the class to call for Wanfahmai. The current subject teacher gave his permission and Wanfahmai made her way out of the classroom.

“Yes Ms Mira? Anything that I can help you with?”

“Let’s walk and talk…”

“Okay, Ms Mira…”

As they were walking, “Principal Surasak wants you at his office.”

“Huh?”

“I’m sure you know what this is about right…?”

“He knows about the incident that happened in the morning?”

Ms Mira nodded as she continued, “He was informed about the incident…”

"Who could have done that? I thought it has all died down..."

"It's quite impossible to hide things from him around here... There will always be people to relay messages to him to get into his good grace..." replied Ms Mira before she noticed Wanfahmai's facial expression, causing her to ask, "You don't look too good..."

“Ms Mira, I'm okay... It's just that hope I haven’t caused anyone else trouble with this…”

“Don’t worry… Just tell the truth Wanfahmai…”

With Wanfahmai nodding in acknowledgment.

When she finally reached the office, she was told to come in and inside the office was Mr Danurut and to her surprise, Ms Daniya was there as well.

“Good morning principal Surasak…”

“It’s not really a particularly good morning for me isn’t it today?” replied the principal sarcastically causing Ms Daniya to give him the side-eye.

“I’m sorry principal Surasak… I didn’t know who did that…”

“What are we to do with you, now that your issue in regards to the assault is known to the school?”

Ms Daniya who could not accept what she just heard, “Excuse me, principal Surasak… We have spoken about this and didn’t we decide that she could continue with studies here? It won't be long before she graduates and the fact that she had not cause any trouble here at all prior to this incident. An incident that was not her fault to begin with… So, stop threatening my client.”

“But we cannot deny the fact that it has caused unrest among the students, isn’t it?”

“Principal Surasak… Do you want me to investigate this further, and possibly have someone charged? Because there would be no way for Wanfahmai to release those documents on her own. And may I add the documents that were leaked were confidential. It was from her student portfolio… It would either be from this office or back at her old school. Should I request for an official investigation?”

“You are being bias here…”

“Bias?! Bias is on you principal Surasak… This girl has been doing her best and achieving good results for the school yet you are still harping on her past!” as Ms Daniya raised her voice slightly causing Mr Danurut to try and calm her down.

“Okay fine… Let’s leave this as it is… No need for any official investigation… No one else is affected anyway… And Mr Danurut, I think it would be good if you could talk to the class about this.”

“Okay principal Surasak…”

He then turned to face Wanfahmai, “I shall hear no more if this, do you understand?!”

“Yes, principal Surasak…”

Ms Daniya was infuriated looking at how dismissive the principal was towards Wanfahmai. But she kept her cool since her brother was teaching there and her little sister was still attending the school. They were out of the office. And when the principal was alone, he pick up his office phone and dialled a number.

Hello?

"Hello Ma'am..."

Why did you call this early?

"I'm sorry... But I guess the plan didn't work."

What happened?

"Danurut came prepared... He had called his sister... She wanted to escalate things if it's not settled."

Then leave it be... We've done what we could... I'm sure it must have affected her somehow.

"I'm sorry once again, Ma'am..."

Don't worry about it...

Meanwhile, when the trio who had stepped out of the office and away from the administration building,

“Urgh! I wish I could give him tight slap!” commented Ms Daniya.

“Calm down, P’Tia…” said Wanfahmai.

“Auw! My dear Ice… Are you alright?”

“I’m okay P’Tia… I’m still alive and kicking, aren’t I?” assured Wanfahmai.

“You can count on us, Ice… I’ve told you before… We are always here to help you…”

“I know P’Tia… But this is a small matter… Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter