Aliencouple 1

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TOP wake up early in the morning and head towards the bathroom after a while wearing a workout attire he head down and went to the kitchen and grab an energy drink after drink it all he went outside the house, put his airpods and leave for jugging.

 

After an hour for jugging TOP stops an convenience store, went in and grab himself a bottle water,energy drink and a pastry he paid and went out head in a park sat on the bench to enjoy what he bought and the fresh air he's enjoying.

 

 

After eating and resting TOP decided to go back to the boys cause he's sure there already awake and somehow looking for him he stand but when he was about to leave, something is poking his foot, he look down and saw a white fluffy puppy looking at him with its cute round eyes, TOP squat down and touch his furry hair and smile.

 

"Are you lost?" TOP ask the puppy but he only got an answer with a soft bark.

 

"What's your name? and your owner must been taken good care of you and you look cute wearing this dress." TOP commented and got a bark from the puppy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jenny!" Someone shouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That must be your owner come let's find your owner you seem you ran from its sight." TOP said and he pick up the dog with hesitation and the puppy behave in his arms and they find its owner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jenny!" Someone shouted again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the puppy heard someone calling its name it bark and tried to break free from TOP, and then he realized and put down the puppy then ran off he followed in case it got lost again, the puppy just ran off and follow the voice that it keep shouting its name. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP still following the puppy but when the puppy stops and look at him the pick it up then stand up and surprise on what he saw.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jenny where have you been you should run off like that you almost ruin you dress, jezz!" Woman said to the puppy not minding TOP still holding the puppy and keep barking sofly.

 

 

"Park Bom..?" TOP ask the woman to confirm.

 

"Yes....ah, TOP? you're one of the brothers that Seungri said on the event right?" Bom answer and asked when she look at him surprisingly.

 

"Yeah and this puppy is yours?" TOP answered glance at the little fur ball.

 

"Yes, thanks by the way i thought she's lost cause when we arrived here i was about to bring her down then she slowly jump from my hold and run that's why i keep searching her and shouting her name" Bom explained.

 

"And where did you find jenny by the way?" Bom asked back.

 

"I was at the bench resting after my morning jog but when i was about to leave i saw this dog poking my legs." TOP explain.

 

"She's not yet a dog cause she's a puppy only look one because from her one month old after birth" Bom replied.

 

"Well then here's your puppy or dog i don't care cause i need to leave and get back" TOP said and give back to her the puppy and put inside a bag, but he was about to leave when Bom forcefully dragged him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! let go!" TOP shouted trying to remove his arm from her hold but she was stronger.

 

"Jezz Grandpa don't worry i won't kidnap someone as old grandpa like you i'm just going to treat you to return my appreciation." Bom said still dragging him while holding the bag.

 

"Yah! let go! and its fine simple thank you its enough and who you calling Grandpa, do you know many women trying to fight over me?" TOP said and proud for himself.

 

"Unlucky you i'm not one of those women and come on Grandpa its only a little treat." Bom insisted even raised a brow at him.

 

"Yah! will you stop calling me Grandpa you Grandma." TOP retorted back.

 

"How dare you called me Grandma and still have a baby goddess face on me you Grandpa." Bom proudly said 

 

"Goddess my can you give me a mignifying glass to prove that you have a Goddess face and stop calling me Grandpa." TOP said still trying to break free from the Corn Monster.

 

"Whether you like it or not you're coming with me Alien i will treat you as thank you." Bom still insist TOP despite his protest.

 

"After you called me Grandpa earlier now Alien, unbelievable you're an Ali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter