Chapter 51

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Calm in a peacefull serene view of the ocean in a sunset atmosphere, from the sand a shadow reflecting. Standing of the one person while its eyes closed. After escaping the busy and0 reality of the city, she's now in one of her sanctuary that where she's can be herself and been there before when she was just a child, but she remind herself that in order to move forward is to let go the pain of the past, for you to finally move on. That she able to change herself giving a new version and what remains in the past must remain in the past and intend to the future.

 

"Running away is shameful but useful at the same time." Sandara quoted in a deep thoughts while she watches the sun had set and from above, the stars was coming out from everywhere above the dark sky.

 

After few minutes of standing in the sand while her feet getting soaked from the little waves that came from the ocean waters, she slowly turn around to head back inside the house, then after she just got inside and closing the doors, she open the lights on the inside before laying down on the sofa and letting her eyes close to rest for bit.

 

 

                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

 

Driving her white porsche, Taeyeon was heading off to a location that Sandara left her to check it out, but what surprise her that when she arrived at a University Campus and luckily saw someone of what might be the reason of Sandara for her to head in this location. She parked her car on the side, before she got out in the car and meet the three in person from the entrance gate, when the three saw her they were also surprise to see her at the entrance and the bystanders on the sides admire Taeyeon from afar since some of them dream to be like her a future successful Businesswoman.

 

"Unnie?? What are you doing here at the University and its so unlike you that your here to pick us up.." Her sister Jennie asked with a surprise expression written in her face same as Jisoo, while Rosè had thought something but she didn't voice it out loud.

 

"Is it time already.?" Rosè confirming her hunch made the two turn their head at her direction with confusion on their faces.

 

"What time??" Jisoo this time the one who ask.

 

"For her to train and possibly became like... "us"." Taeyeon simply stated with a blank expression that made Rose nodded while the two are in a deep thoughts. 

 

"I guess unnie your here to pick me up to head on the place on where the training might be to train." Though nervous, she step forward and stand now beside Taeyeon while taking a breath to calm herself.

 

"You two join us, I'll ride you home while the both of us will head off somewhere." Taeyeon was the first one to turn around heading back to her car and Rose just follow her behind.

 

 

"Can we join unnie??.." Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter