Vacation Goals

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Second day

 

The Boys just landed on a island after confirming the coordinates looking for their enemy.

 

"Is this it?" TOP asked.

 

"Yeah this is the coordinates come on we need to look for that as*h*ole." Youngbae answered.

 

"Let's split up." GD suddenly said.

 

"Hyung are you sure?" Daesung asked.

 

"Yes, if we look together it could trigger that person and might escape again." GD nodded, and they split up from each of them and move further to search the person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After being separated from the four GD is wondering the island try to find another clue or the person for their investigation.

 

'Where the as*h*le could be?' GD ask himself and still alert himself for traps that surrounds. 

 

 

"Hyung find anything?" Seungri ask in their earpiece. 

 

"Not yet on my side." Daesung said.

 

"Be alert guys for traps" TOP remind them.

 

"Yes Hyung." Daesung and Seungri said in chorus.

 

"Noted." Youngbae nodded.

 

"Hmm.." GD nodded and move to another place to find the person. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <<<<<<<<>>>>>>>> 

The girls just finish their volleyball match up by twos and head back fo their cabin for rest.

 

"Good game guys." Bom praised.

 

"You didn't even play with us unnie." Chaerin mocked.

 

"But i enjoy playing." Bom said.

 

"Yeah unnie enjoy playing with jenny." Minzy said in sarcasm tone.

 

"Unnie lets have lunch later and rest im tired after that long game" Hyorin said and they nodded and head back to their rooms and rest.

 

 

 

 

Dara wake up after playing beach volleyball earlier and they rest she head to the bathroom to clean herself and change, after she head out and saw that the corn monster still sleeping, she wondered herself to the beach to stroll, After a while she didn't realized she moved away farther away from their place and head to the forest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <<<<<<<<>>>>>>>> 

GD still walking around in the forest of the island.

 

Swoosh!

 

GD turn around and became alert on his surroundings when he heard sound came from the bushes he carefully watch his steps for traps and ready his gun. 

 

Swoosh!

 

He check all around and he notice he's not alone and someone close to his location and he heard again and became louder and he slowly took his gun and put silencer for aim when suddenly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <<<<<<<>>>>>>> 

Dara just walking and she noticed that she head inside the forest and now lost she look around and try to find her way back, she try to push the bushes to see clearly her way to go back to their place and when she still and suddenly

 

 

Click!

 

 

Dara heard a sound when shes in the bushes and her reflexes are fast and dodge the sound of silencer she look in that direction of the sound and look dumbfounded.

 

 

 

"Jiyong?" Dara ask and GD look for the sound of his name and surprise to see Dara.

 

"What are you doin here baby?" GD asked back with worried tone.

 

"Actually i was lost from our cabin when i stroll around, when i wake up and i was trying to get back until you try to shoot me" Dara explain but deep inside she's was on her guard.

 

"Sorry for almost try to shoot you i was just being alert to myself" GD apologized and suddenly hug her and kiss her.

 

"Ummm...may i ask what are you doin here?" Dara asked slowly parted that made her alerted for any circumstances. 

 

"Can we not talk here we don't know whose listening." GD said and looking around. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter