Chapter 54

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara was immersed on reading the documents that Hayi left on her table that she needed ever since she gave the task on her employees for another plan on her business. Same as the other four who are also busy at their offices and even forgetting having lunch that they planned cause of the mountain of documents that were piled up on their desks, suddenly her phone rang and vibrated at the same time but Sandara slowly took her phone while reading and answering the call without seeing who called.

 

"To who am I speaking?" Which earn her a chuckle in return that made her frown. 

 

"Babe.." Jiyong acknowleged her this time, that made her realized the person who called her.

 

 

"Babe?! Sorry if wasn't able to recognize you, i was kinda busy on these documents here at the office and there's still much to do because in a few days i'll be also busy." Sandara explained that made Jiyong on the other hand felt the same while looking also infront of him the documents that piled up.

 

"We're just the same Babe. Anyway, i was wondering if you have some spare time for later?"

 

"Is there's something you need Babe?" 

 

"I..Umm.. I, kinda wanna ask you out on a date..?" Jiyong awkwardly asked, that which he received a chuckled from her. 

 

"I would loved to Babe.." Sandara smiled as she accept his invitation that made Jiyong silently celebrated but he failed to notice his sneaky Brother who witness his mini celebration upon entering his office.

 

"Good. I'll pick you up later Babe, see you and I love you." Jiyong bid goodbye and as he place his phone down he notice a presence and turn his head which he saw a bewildered expression from Chanyeol

 

"Bro? Are you high?" Chanyeol immediately avoid his body on the one folder that Jiyong throw at him.

 

"Your lucky that i didn't have my gun with me." Jiyong threatened him tht made Chanyeol cowered his head but at the back of his mind his was laughing it out loud.

 

"Sorry Bro, i was just surprised at your mini celebration as if you won an award." Chanyeol explained but Jiyong knew his playful brother well that he was making fun of by him.

 

"Why are you here? Is there's something that you need?"Jiyong asked him and this time Chanyeol fixed himself before facing his brother properly.

 

"Well other than i just wanted to give this new document to you. So i was secretly got back home and i heard that the old people in the residence is setting you up on a date." Chanyeol explained and Jiyong wasn't suprise about it since the visit of someone.

 

"You do know that the "Old People" your pertaining is our parents themselves right?" Jiyong pointed it out but Chanyeol turn deaf at his statement but at the same time agree on his older brother.

 

"Nevermind that, Bro since when that wanna be "Mrs. Kwon" came here?" With a tone of sarcasm in his words.

 

"Also she visit here once and that's just it." Jiyong added while shrugged his shoulders. 

 

"Don't worry Bro, I'll continue on givi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter