Three couples in date? part 1

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After two days since their vacation with the boys and start they're training the day after they got back and now the Bom and Dara currently in the  living room watching a emotional movie 'Titanic'. 

 

"Jack is dead." Bom said holding a tissue and  sniffling and focus on the movie.

 

"Seriously Bommie you already watch so many times and you're still crying." Dara said in disbelief.

 

"Shut up Rabbit i'm still pissed of you at the island." Bom glared her going back on what she's watching.

 

"Just like i told you they are in a mission and the coordinates show to them our private island and i saw him when he was about to shoot me and he's with the boys also and the rest is you saw us." Dara explain.

 

"And don't think i didn't notice with your love alien." Dara added made Bom suddenly shut .

 

"Emm..how about you did you get laid?" Bom asked and changed the topic.

 

"Unlucky you not well almost." Dara told truth which they not make a hot session or they might get caught.

 

 

 

"Unnies were just going to the mall to buy for some supplies and also have fun." Chaerin told her unnies with the other going down the stairs.

 

 

"Go ahead have fun don't worry about us just don't forget our strawberries and corn for us." Bom said. 

 

"And also i have someone in a hot seat that need to be interogate properly." Bom added and shot a look at Dara.

 

"Just don't forget the corn and strawberries for the rabbit and corn monster." Dara simply replied.

 

"Okay unnie a corn, strawberries." Minzy nodded and bid farewell to the two eldest and got out the house and head to the mall using the car.

 

 

 

 

"Were not done yet rabbit." Bom glared at Dara after the three got out.

 

"Whatever corn monster and wait for that interogation of yours im going to call Seungri for us have fun tommorrow." Dara said and make a call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <<<<<<>>>>>> 

"Hello?" Seungri answered the call with his hyungs beside him just hangout in the HQ. 

 

"Seungri?" Dara asked. 

 

"Noona why did you call?" Seungri asked made GD suddenly look at him which the others quickly notice that the tension between them suddenly dropped low.

 

"Just i want to tell you that were gonna date and are you free tomorrow?" Dara asked hopeful tone.

 

"Tomorrow Noona!, of course im free tomorrow!" Seungri said happily.

 

"Great meet me at the favorite cafe to have breakfast and bring your car." Dara said. 

 

"Of course noona see you tommorrow saranghae noona, Annyeong." Seungri said and ended the call not noticing that the dragon ready to spit fire at him.

 

"Hyungs Noona and i gonna have fun 'Date' only just the two of us." Seungri informed his hyungs not minding the dragon.

 

"Yeah we know because of your happy reaction." Youngbae chuckle and glance to GD. 

 

"Where your going to meet up?" Daesung asked.

 

"Oohh at our favorite cafe you don't know where that is, cause i never bring you hyungs there and its simple place there, that's why its our favorite to hangout after school." Seungri proudly said.

 

"Can we join?" TOP ask with a tease tone .

 

"Of course not! it will only be the two of us 'no third wheel' Seungri emphasized and made GD lost his temper and ready his gun.

 

"Seungri let's hangout to the mall to cool off." Youngbae said and chuckle, he dragged their maknae with Daesung, not minding that the dragon was about to almost shoot him.

 

 

 

"How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter