Chapter 56

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Opening her eyes, she's greeted by a white ceiling and slowly turns her head. Jiyong is sleeping peacefully beside her and his arms are placed on her waist. Sandara carefully turned her body to face his sleeping figure and then raised her arms to fix his hair that covered his closed eyes. Sandara carefully detached herself from Jiyong's arms and stand from the bed and then, she noticed something besides the lamp and his alarmed clock.

 

"Babe good morning." Startling her before she turns on Jiyong with a smile shown on her face.

 

"Good Morning..." She greeted back and she sat down back on the bed then automatically Jiyong proceeded to hug her and she give him a peck on his cheeks. 

 

"Want to have breakfast babe?" 

 

"Can I have you for breakfast instead?" He huskily replied which made her shiver, but she slapped his arms, making him laugh.

 

"No time for your jokes Kwon, come let's see if there's something to eat." Sandara stood and held his arms to drag him out of the bed but she yelp because Jiyong dragged her back and he place her above him.

 

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong remove your arms this instance!" Sandara wiggled from his arms but he held her tighter.

 

 

 

"Jiyong! Are you awake yet?! I was wondering—  Oh!" Youngbae who was the early bird, busy preparing breakfast heard some noise from Jiyong's room and opened the door and he was greeted with something unexpected. The two were surprised and Sandara took the chance to detach herself from Jiyong's hold and immediately head inside the bathroom.

 

"I see, you have a wonderful morning." Youngbae raised his brow at the grinning Jiyong.

 

 

"We will see you in a bit and join you for breakfast!" Sandara shouted inside the bathroom and Jiyong just nod his head towards his best friend and which Youngbae just hum before closing the door.

 

Soon the two got out of the room and headed towards the table where Youngbae is currently eating breakfast and just waiting for the two and their plates and utensils are already prepared by him. Jiyong leads the blushing Sandara to sit beside him and serves her food on her plate before he starts on his own. After breakfast, Jiyong decided to send Sandara back since she was already okay, though it still worries him but washed those thoughts away and bid farewell to Youngbae leading Sandara to the elevator down the parking and settling themselves in his car as he holds her hands before they left off.

 

 

   <<<<<>>>>>   

A few days have passed since that happened. Jiyong makes sure he picks up Sandara and sends her back home safely. Unfortunately today he won't be able to do it since he has a schedule in the Underworld. 

 

"Babe, I'm sorry I won't be able to drive you home later," Jiyong informs Sandara as he was still in the office busy on the mountain of documents.

 

"It's fine Babe and doesn't work too much after your last scheduled later make sure you quickly head home and rest... Arasso?" Sandara reminded him which he hum in return and end the call then continue their work.

 

 

  <<<<>>>>  

The night and underground arena are getting wild because of an unexpected battle between Bigbang and 2NE1 in a drag race.

 

"My, what an exciting night will be. A rival between 2NE1 and BigBang happened tonight." One guy told his comrade while smoking. 

 

"Never in my lifetime I would be able to witness this kind of fight."   

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter