Chapter 52

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Eomma, Appa. I'll just be in the playground to play and make some friends.." 

 

 

 "Tokki-yah, be careful arasso?.. Don't talk to strangers and i'll pick you later inside the playground and stay there and wait for me to arrived understand?" 

 

 

 

 "Neh, Eomma. I Love You." 

 

 

 

 "We Love You too tokki-yah Me and Your Mother, as well as your brother.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

"Eomma, Appa. There's someone inside our house, cause i was about to get a glass of water downstairs when i heard a bang sound from our door that made me ran into you and Appa's room.." 

 

 

 

 "Tokki-yah.. Whatever you see or hear its just your imagination, alright? And can you call your Kush oppa hmm??" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "Eomma.. Why's Appa on the floor and what's that red water from his head??"

 

 "Tokki, always remember that me and your appa love you and your brother so much. Don't forget that.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~ 

 "Tokki remember that Mom and Dad love us so much that they would trade their lives in order for us to continue living right??" 

 

 

 "Noona, don't worry after this we can continue living together and spend each other as brother and sister where we can enjoy our happiness." 

 

 

 

 "Noona, remember i Love you arasso?? And after you sacrifice so many things, it will be my turn to support you and letting you have the freedom you deserve." 

 

 "Remember, Sanghyun Noona Loves you so much. Arasso?" 

 

 

 

 "Of course i know and Noona I Love You so much and i would do the same to you like what our parents did for us." 

 

 

 

 "Don't joke about that!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "I Love You Noona.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 "I Love You too Park Sanghyun.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ~~~~~ 

Slowly, her eyes open and didn't notice the tears that were flowing out while Sandara was just looking above the ceiling, letting the tears flow out.

 

"Yet... All of you have left me alone..." Sandra quietly whispered from out of nowhere. She slowly sat up letting her body rest on the couch before heavily sigh.

 

 

A few minutes have passed, she suddenly felt something isn't right while her eyes closed and already formulating a plan to her escape but before she can get her gun from behind something made her open her eyes, dodging a knife thrown from the couch she was sitting at earlier. She loaded the magazine before shooting and kill the first figure that barge inside the rest house, while the others try to enter in a different entrance that made Sandara will going to have a hard time to escape, but luckily she was in the kitchen and when she felt that they were getting closer she found a flash grenade suddenly roll close to her, she wasted no time to throw it back at the intruders and quickly jump from the window.

 

Though with a little bruise that got from jumping out in the window. She stands up and runs towards her car but she halts her steps when she saw that they found and destroyed her car that made her blood boil but she head on the other direction of the beach and from the leaves which she hastily remove revealing her white motorbike and jump up to voice and finger identification that she installed for her easy access and in case for emergencies like this. Wasting no time to suit up before quickly leaving, head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter