Chapter 53

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AS they slowing heading towards HQ the four couldn't help get nervous, since SP has been quiet throughout the ride and they have not inform the people who were currently at HQ doing something.

 

"What do you would happen to us? When we reach HQ? And What will be SP's reaction to this?" MG whisper towards the earpiece which the four of them only know, cause they disconnect SP's.

 

"I could think of one thing, is that were DOOM and her silence wasn't helping at all."MH pointed out the possible outcome of it.

 

"Just be ready kids, we might have a punishment later." PB get in between before any of them pointed another obvious event of their doomsday later and continue driving that soon reach their destination.

 

SP calmly parked the Bugatti on its designated parking spot on its side, which followed by the others and SP waited at the entrance for all of them to enter. Slowly and nervously the four get out their cars and head towards where SP was standing, with a heavy footsteps CL and MG secretly heavily gulped while PB and MH feel their hands sweating.

 

"Seriously, What are you waiting for? Don't even try to avoid me.. We five have been through crazy sh*ts in life that I'm used to your antics and crazy shenanigans." SP heavily sigh at the same time looking above, when SP notice their nervousness.

 

"We were just trying to be with your calm side before you explode...Hehehehe.." PB rub her sweaty hands and take the initiative to enter the passcode of HQ and first to enter which followed the rest.

 

Revealing a wide room and three hallways with on the side reveal the stairs leading on the second floor. One each side and one in front of them, On the left and right hallways had four doors each and the hallway in front has five doors. The five of them head in front then stopped at the first door of the fron hallway, helding the door knob and twisting it to open, reveal something that SP doesn't expect but maintaining a blank expression when deep

inside SP wanted to pull out a tranquilizer needle to shut down someone but helding itself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Four person are inside the room. The three were having a sparring on each other on the training mat, while the other person was sitting calmly and at the same time observing the three and even guiding them how to attack precisely and defend themselves, but they notice someone's presence and look at the mirror which they saw the person they weren't ready to face yet, even the person sitting saw it clearly from the mirror that made the person gulped.

 

 

 

"Can someone explain this to me clearly..." SP coldly asked with now a harden but blank expression that made all of them cower in fear and at the same time shiver their spines. Unfortunately SP received a silence from everyone that almost made SP a ticking bomb but still calming itself down.

 

 

"If i remember clearly i volunteer myself to train." Rose stated a fact which made SP just simply pursed its lips.

 

"I was pertaining to the other two?" SP the one adjusted that made almost PB laugh it out loud but PB simply cough preventing itself.

 

"We decided to join and before anything else our sister even warned us and rethink our decision but the two of us are determine to train to become like you unnies." Jisoo take the i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter