Chapter 50

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their mother died few days after her sister's graduation on college they were shock to find out that their mother left them a funds, and use it on their daily expenses even moving out from their home and towards the City. The two Park sisters move into the City the oldest (Sandara's Mother) and the Youngest (Taeyeon's Mother) help each other and help her younger sister on enrolling her desired school while she herself a graduate student immediately find a work.

 

Although their mother left a enough money for their own, they both decided to just keep it for only for emergency purposes and work hard on their own. The Oldest was having a hard time finding a proper job even though she was a graduate she recevied nothing on any job she applied on to while the Youngest was excellent on her studies and the same time helping her older sister finding a job even sometimes she decide to be a working student only her older sister porbid her and wanted only to focus on her studies and helping each other since they moved into the City its not easy for them to live easily since some of their expenses are really high.

 

But fate has other plans until one day the Oldest get accepted a job on one of the Park Imperium's businessess under her boss as his secretary on one of the brothers of the Park, Park Teddy which the favorable son on the three. The two work harmoniously even though the are rumors going around the company about them being more than a Boss and his secretary since most of the employees witnessed their interaction towards each other.

 

Not until one morning after the eldest left and head towards the office, noticing how the quiet the place was the moment she stepped in but she just shrugged it off seems like its normal to be busy this early but she still felt something was off, then she head upstairs on her mini office, when she was greeted by a confetti and lots of cheers from her co-workers which she did not expect and bewildered at the same, confused why they were some congratulating her until she saw the person she secretly admired to for the months since she started her job.

 

He was already smiling the moment he saw her getting out on the elevator and nervous at the same time about on what he was about to do, then when he saw her suprise expression standing infront of him while holding a boquet of flowers. Teddy slowly gave the flowers to her at the same time giving her smile in return which made his nervousness slightly decreased and when he notice that she was about to asked about the flowers Teddy cut her off which surprise them both at the same time. Embarrassed Teddy awkwardly scratch his head while she just smile geniunely and taking a big breath gathering up his courage his confessed about his feelings for her even avoiding her gaze which he saw her surprised expression was.

 

Surprised and at the same time her heart was overjoyed and sowly smile but deep inside she was laughing on how shy the person was infront of her after confessing his love, until she slowly placed her hand on his cheeks and saw how surprised he was and slowly placed it towards her and giving him a smile and nodded at the same time. Which made the the others celebrated in joy while Teddy simply chuckle and immediately enveloped her in his ams. 

 

Their relationship bloomed harmoniously and the same time she was surprised how her younger sister even know the proposal and his confession towads her and supported them. Even though they never try inform the Park's until one time on the brothers Park Yoochun suddenly visited Teddy and at the same time meet his secretary which immediately took fancy to. Then he frequently visited the company where Teddy designated to just to see her.

 

 And when a charity event held and Teddy bring her not only as his date also decided to introduce her to his family which Youchun heard and realized their interactions when he was visiting even got rejected by her and decided something was out of line on making her his, then when he saw the two lovebirds walking towards at their designated table while he was at the bar and gazed towards the bartender before nodding and giving him two rock-hard glass and champange flute then head head towards his older brother and his secretary giving them the one of the rock hard glass to his Older brother Teddy and the champange flute on her and toast on them.

 

Suddenly Teddy excused himself and head towards the restroom leaving the two alone, after Yoochun notice the girl beside him and slightly shaking her head and didn't notice how her eyes blurring and never saw that the shadow infront of her catching her unconsciouss body when she was about to stand up and Yoochun wasted no time to carry the girl in bridal style and head towards the elevator then reach his suite and gently place the unconsciouss girl on the bed and place a soft kiss on her forehead and inhaling her scent and letting his hands explore on her body.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter