Chapter 1

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In a Room 

 

 

Sitting with facing his back to his Friends or in the Underworld they only be called a trusted ally of their gang while holding a cigarette. ​

 

 

"Ji..?"  said the one who was the same age as him. 

 

"Youngbae any info about it?" he turned around and asked.

 

"Same as the last one we investigated they left no trace," he answered calmly.

 

"But..." said the oldest the blue hair one.

 

"Hyung spill we gotta solve this sh*t problem the others might get suspicious." He said irritatingly while ruffling his red hair.

 

"I know that, but the one as Bae said leaves no trace We try for some reason is like someone is not from the underworld but knows how our doings are here."He answers in a calm tone. 

 

" Yes, Hyung we suspect that someone not like the underworld is doing what your task to investigate us somehow is not in our world." Replied the second of the youngest.

 

"Not from the Underworld?" He asks in confusion.

 

They nodded and he sighed. 

 

"Also Hyung we even try like CCTV cameras and try to hack but we trace nothing it is totally clean." Said the youngest.

 

"But the question to our investigation is who and what it's reason." He said to everyone.

 

"And continue to do it secretly we might get attention from others and be prepared for tomorrow." He added.

 

"Tomorrow Hyung?" Asked the youngest. 

 

"Youngbae prepare everything for our leave and make sure you get another copy of what we just investigated just in case to think the men we sent for earlier investigation just left without a trace and we need all be careful we still don't have a lead." He answers. 

 

"Got it and it a good idea to make another copy of these and this person is like playing with us Hide and Seek as*h*le," Youngbae replied.

 

"Hyung tomorrow?"Ask again the youngest.

 

"You said it's not from the Underworld might as well investigate the Business world we still don't know  this person and their motive." He added then stood up.

 

They nodded and left. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter