Chapter 58

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(BGM: Stay with Me by YooA, Tale of the Nine-Tailed OST)

 

Two days later. The couple is heading to the airport and while they are on the road Sandara decides to take a day off and visit the office if ever she needs a necessary task to do and be with Jiyong to send him off personally. Jiyong who was lost in his thoughts while he held Sandara in his arms was worried about the upcoming days while he was in Japan there was no assurance he could secure that spot since his competitor was someone more experienced than him. The future of an organization will determine both him and his competitor, then there's something else.

 

"Are you alright, Babe?" Sandara asked breaking his thoughts and turning his gaze at her giving her a reassuring smile as a sign.

 

"I'm just going to miss you so much, Babe," Jiyong replied already longing that they were going to be apart with each other for a month.

 

"So am I Babe but don't worry I know you can succeed on this," Sandara assured him and hugged him which he returned also.

 

As they arrived, the Car parked from the side and Jiyong got out first and opened for Sandara to hold out his hand for her to reach, she sweetly smiled at his gesture and clasped hers to his, and carefully got out of the car. Jiyong got his luggage on the back before they calmly headed towards the door, Sandara got him a cart for his luggage to be placed and easy to carry all at once he headed further inside. Jiyong placed the last of his luggage on the cart and turned around towards Sandara who was having a hard time letting his hand go as it was a sign that he needed to head inside.

 

"Babe... I have to go you can let my hand go now," Jiyong calmly told her, and without waiting for her to answer he gathered her in his arm with one hand and rested his head on hers as he still hugged her tightly. Sandara also held him with one hand as the other still clasped tightly on his fingers.

 

As they slowly parted with gazes locked to each other, Jiyong smiled at her slowly their hands let go and he turned around and pushed his cart inside, taking one last look behind towards Sandara at the same time both their heads nodded to each other mouthing I love you as Jiyong's figures going further away before slowly disappeared from Sandara's vision. Just as she made sure that he safely headed inside, Sandara sighed and headed straight back towards the car to head back to her apartment. She headed inside towards her room before opening her mini-office then she sat down and opened a folder that she left last night. Focus on the document she's reading and at the same time take notes on her sticky notes then compile them on her laptop the information she needs and the information that Hyorin sent to her. After making sure she proofread the files she compiled she sent them in an Email to Hyorin and Bom. She rested her body on her chair at the same time she closed her eyes to relax the tension she was feeling, she stood and prepared herself some tea to calm her nerves and help her mind to enjoy the quiet presence of her apartment for her to think smoothly with strategic plans to it's objectives.

 

"Bom..." Sandara answered the call as she was resting and enjoying her tea when her phone rang which was the call she's been waiting for.

 

 

 

       <<<<<>>>>>   

 

The three arrived and waited for the two oldest to arrive when they were informed of a meeting. Soon the door opened and quickly closed as the two arrived then quickly sat down at the round table SP spread a file of information that SP gathered and the same with the two while the remaining two waited for anything for them to start on their own on the spot.  

 

"What's the strategy you come up with, PB?" SP asked and keep to scan again the files in case of any misinformation. 

 

"It will be risky if we do any actions, cause it might trigger a war which we want to avoid for now but the least we can do is observe and think all this through again before we can finalize everything all at once." PB voiced out its thoughts which made SP simply scratch its chin and think thoroughly. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter