Three couples in a date? part 2

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri ran off his hyungs to cool off cause excited for his noona and him a date tommorrow and also for pissing the dragon that he didn't notice, he head inside to the arcade.  

 

While enjoying himself playing tekken until suddenly someone join his fight to his surprise and its a girl.

 

 

"Yah! i was currently playing why did you restart?" Seungri asked the girl suddenly restart his game. 

 

 

"Rat?!" The girl exclaimed, surprised.

 

"Yah! who are you why did you call me rat?" Seungri asked.

 

"I can't believe that unnie know you... Rat." The girl said to him.

 

"Who are you?" Seungri asked again.

 

"Seriously rat...fine Chaerin one that unnie introduce to you we just meet up again in the vacation and still forgetting my name." Chaerin explain.

 

"Oh your the cat that noona's sister." Seungri remember their meet at the Park Inc.

 

"And know you call me cat incroyable (ubelieveble)." Chaerin heavily sighed.

 

"But why did you call me rat?" Seungri asked.

 

"Cause you look like one." Chaerin simply said. 

 

"Yah! my noona would prefer call me panda for being cute." Seungri said proudly.

 

"No unnie call you for being a panda cause of those big eye bags of yours." Chaerin said made rolled his eyes then suddenly...

 

 

"Yah! why you suddenly restart my game?" Seungri snapped back.

 

"You're good at it impressive i challenge you." Chaerin challenged.

 

"What's the catch?" Seungri asked.

 

"If i win treat me anything, If you win your call." Chaerin shrugged.

 

"Thanks for the complement and challenge accepted." Seungri accept and shake their hands and start the game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <<<<<<>>>>>> 

"Yah rabbit do you think the girls will eat here dinner with us?" Bom said after just the two of them enjoying the pool outside after the three have gone.

 

"Nah, maybe not we can just order food outside." Dara shook her head.

 

"You're right, Rabbit order us for our food later and don't forget the corn." Bom said. 

 

"Ok i'll just make a call." Dara nod her head and pick her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <<<<<<>>>>>> 

"Hi baby girl what's up?" GD ask on the other line made TOP suddenly going down the stairs made his ears alert and slowly grinning after hearing a soft voice coming from his baby dragon.

 

"Nothing can you join with us with dinner im bored here." Dara said in a lonely voice made Bom glared at her.

 

"Sure baby girl why do sound sad are you alone?" GD said in a worried tone TOP just shook his head still grinning and continue hiding and hearing their conversation.

 

"Bom just upstairs the girls are at the mall im just bored here can you came here later." Dara pouted made Bom shot daggers at her eyes.

 

"Arrasso i'll bring TOP hyung with me im just bored here also i miss you." GD said lovingly TOP just continue grinning  on how became a cat the tiger.

 

"Thank you i miss you so much i'll wait for you later." Dara said and end the call and send the their address to GD, She look for Bom that is ready to kill her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <<<<<<>>>>>> 

Just as Minzy bought everything with the help of Daesung who finish buying everything they nedded and waiting for her and help.

 

"Oppa its already evenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter