Chapter 5

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Boys are having lunch they are still trying who sent the USB and they can't figure out who is the person talking to them based on the audio of what they heard.

 

"Still no idea who might be that person?"GD suddenly asked them.

 

"I already try to figure it out also but it's untraceable," Youngbae explained.

 

"Yah! TOP hyung when you notice the USB where did you get it?" Daesung asked.

 

"When I'm about to go out to get some fresh air I notice something and I check the surroundings if anyone just drops it but it's nothing then I pick it up and this grand entrance of mine and give it to Youngbae." TOP explain.

 

"But Hyung it said in what we heard a while ago its said that I Hide you Seek It only means that person is hiding and we somehow seek or find the person." Seungri retorted.

 

"I know and we don't have any idea who this person was and it's motive and sh*t for playing this f*k*ng game to that a*sh*ole and our main problem also is where do we start," GD said.

 

"But hyung you know already that when we start to investigate we are the one that is supposed to seek and the enemy will hide," Seungri said. 

 

"This is B*llsh*t why this game exists," Youngbae whined.

 

"Hyungs we don't have any choice to end this a try to figure it out for ourselves to solve our investigations," Seungri added.

 

"Fine with me." TOP agreed.

 

"Likewise," Daesung added.

 

"Same with me." Youngbae ended.

 

"Hyung?" Seungri asked GD. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine and let's end this b*llsh*t earlier the better," GD said and they nodded and headed upstairs to get ready for the conference.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while each of them heads downstairs from their room, GD is wearing a red suit, next is TOP is wearing a blue suit, next Youngbae wearing a white suit, Daesung is wearing a black suit and last is Seungri wearing a gray suit after getting clothes they went outside the house and get inside the cars and left off.

 

 

 

 

They prepare for themselves already looking fine businessman and arrive early at the said conference and just wait for it start and it's also said gonna be a live coverage. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They just arrived got out of their car and headed inside the function hall, Once they got inside they saw that some businessmen like theirs were very anxious to meet the mysterious CEO of Park Inc. 

 

"Ah, Kwon and BigBang I see you here also to witness who this person of the Park Inc." A 40s age man said when GD and the others just arrived. 

 

"Mr.Sooman nice to see you in this event I guess you won't miss it for the world." TOP welcomed with a sarcastic tone.

 

"And Choi, Dong, Kang, and Lee see you just the same as me we all know that we want to know this person also."  Sooman fired back. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee Sooman many in the Business world know his attitude full of sarcasm and try to mock others, his company also once on to the top but when Park Inc introduced to the world it dragged him to the bottom and some said rumors that he said he 'kill the competition like doing ruthless things on his rival company for him, try to get back to the top but unlucky him he tried also on Park Inc but to his dismay just got defeated now matter he tried to bring down the Park Inc for the past years. He cannot bring them down and he also tries to find out who the CEO Park suddenly introduces to the world causing his company to drag down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse us like nobody expects also to sudden revelation of CEO Park to the world," GD said before things got heated up. 

 

"I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter