Connect the Dots

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the week has passed since Jiyong was nominated by Queen of Hearts on their last meeting on the council being the next elder to rule around the underworld. Jiyong was on his office was lost on a deep thoughts that he didn't notice the presence of the four at the same time his phone was ringing, until Youngbae snap his fingers infront of him to wake up from his trance then look on them, also notice that he was pointing that his phone was ringing making Jiyong turn and decline the call then clearing his throat before focusing his attention to them.

 

 

"Do you need anything?" Jiyong awkwardly asked looking at them.

 

"Ji you alright? Its seems that your in a deep thought that you didn't even notice us." Youngbae answered worried but at back of his mind he might have a hunch on the options that cross through his best friends mind.

 

"You all know already that eversince the last meeting from the council about Queen of Hearts nominated me for the position of the elder that only means that i have to go against the Right hand." Jiyong replied with a uneasy feeling but before one of them can answer his question the door of his office open reveal his brother catching his breath.

 

 

"What happen to you Chanyeol?" Jiyong frowned his brows but Chanyeol raised his hand for him to wait just to steady his breath.

 

"Hyung our parents wanted you home and before one of ask why i'm running through the company to his office its a long story i don't want to elaborate." Chanyeol answered looking at his expressionless face brother sitting comfortably on his throne making the four looking at him while grinning.

 

 

"I guess she's back huh." Seunghyun chuckle humorsly made the others nodded but the one whose sitting on the swivel chair already expect it especially the last time she visited while he was having a (lunch) that Sandara made for him.

 

"Eh? Bro aren't you going to the old residence they need your guidance and what seems to be the reason of you sudden smile." Chanyeol notice his brother suddenly his lips slightly curved having memories of something, which the others immediately glance at him made Seungri laugh understanding his Hyung's reaction but he quickly shuts up earning a glare from the Dragon.

 

 

"Tell them i'm busy." Jiyong reason giving a snort of response from his younger brother.

 

"Bro your too cruel have mercy on me please they keep bugging me at my sanctuary and i don't know why they can't go directly at yours which we are just next door." Chanyeol wanted to cry after ranting at his brother who still doesn't pay attention to him but the others just simply chuckle.

 

"Good luck Chanyeol but Hyung knows that you can handle it by yourself." Daesung gestured by raising his fists to encourage him.

 

"Bro you didn't event pay attention to me... Fine! From now on i don't have a brother like you anymore." Chanyeol dramatically said while leaving them five alone at his office.

 

 

"Hyung are you really blood related brothers?" Daesung innocently asked earning a laugh from the others which Jiyong just rolled his eyes and used to it from his dramatic mode but at the same time he secretly smile on how positive his brother was and wanted to keep his positive emotions flown around, even he always bugs him everytime.

 

 

"I hope you are ready before the whole initiation happen which you know that everyone from the council except me will evaluate the whole process, before the Highest leader from the council will announce the new elder from the four royals. Only means from the four of you that is Queen of Hearts that according from the rules Queen of Hearts is the currently in the position of the Highest leader, since her gang Butterfly known for a mysterious and deadly gang in the underworld was known for." Youngbae explain for them after securing his office for any interruptions that may leaked the information after Chanyeol left, making the others nodded.

 

"Are the Butterfly really deadly and mysterious?" Seunghyun asked and Seungri suddenly became quiet connecting a dots of one of his own investigation from the Butterfly pendant and recalling a certain person he was close with is fascinated on the Butterfly and even the name of that person was meaning Butterfly.

 

"From the stories and rumors surrounds the underworld thats what they say after some who ecountered some of its members, also others believe that one time a member from the Butterfly fight som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter