Chapter 49

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Temperature of the conference room was helding a meeting drop down and sound of the breathing and explanation of supervisors that currently reporting of the man sitting in the middle whom in a cold façade and different mood and concentrating on the reports 

 

Four Men and his brother that sitting and listening also on the report was having goosebumps from the different mood that the man sitting in the middle like an emperor, until a phone rang echoing through the room making everyone nervous especially when they are having an important meeting with the CEO. 

 

"Who's phone belong that to?" Jiyong calmly but with an authority tone from his voice but no one raised a hand and the phone continue ringing made him frowned until he notice the phone in the table that is keep ringing and saw who belong to. Jiyong release a heavily sigh to calm his nerves and signal to the three on the maknae whose in a deep thought with the ringing of his phone on the table, then Daesung notice his glance and saw Seungri not even paying attention ti'll he nodge his elbow made the maknae woke up and immediately notice face with a annoyed expression, Seungri awkwardly cleared his throat but Jiyong simply raised his hand and all of the subordinates leaving the four of them alone without taking his eyes off on the maknae.

 

"Clearly someone is not listening or focusing his attention and even let his phone ring, clearly disturbed on our meeting." Jiyong stated and glance infront of him made Seungri sigh in relief but at the same time he was nervous on how Jiyong"s gazed on how pissed he was at him.

 

"Mianhe hyungs i guess maybe some girls are you know?" Seungri excused made them glare at him but he just gave them an awkward laugh before shutting his mouth.

 

"What is wrong with you?.... You clearly know that i don't want any disturbance when in the middle of the meeting and if it is important you can just excuse yourself and answer it outside... But no just letting your damn phone ringing and look that important discussion was disturbed cause of a damn phone." Jiyong complained still glaring at the maknae and getting more annoyed how just innocently Seungri was looking at him and the others before immediately escaping them out of the room.

 

"Remind me next time to kill that panda." Jiyong told the four in a clearly pissed off tone made the oldest just simply chuckle and his brother while Daesung just shooking his head but Youngbae was calming the pissed off dragon.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After escaping the dragon's den Seungri sigh in relief and quickly head towards the elevator going in the parking lot getting inside his car and drove off before calling back on who is calling him earlier but he received an operator however he receieved a message

 

[ If i were you i'll be careful finding whoever your finding that person's identity is.... Don't be surprise its just.... WATCHING ] 

 

Seungri frowned at the message he received but he felt something is off wherever he is alone but not once he never let his guard down at anything eventhough he was one of the observing between the five them he can't help feeling that someone was watching from afar that he can't pinpoint out who.

 

So many questions are running through his mind cause there is possible that its just always beside him but blind about who this person was and what its motive also its reason, purpose why all they are being target or.... something else.. 

 

Could it be one person... A group?.. just what?...

 

Soon he reached his destination and parked his car in the sidewalk then going out but he felt the surroundings a little too quiet and mysterious that his GPS lead him on a abandon building and only few will notice living around the area, Seungri felt a little too off but we was determine finding it out until he was about to head inside when he immediately hide noticing from a cross the street five bugatti parked and soon revealing the Mythical Five since he saw  from their mask before heading towards his direction. Seungri was nervous if he might accidentally encounter one of them especially after knowing from Youngbae when he told the information that the underworld know about them and might get himself into trouble, on how the rumours spread how they tortured people just for fun and he himself don't wanna be a victim, he was about to follow them until he saw Mantis sharply turn around towards his direction and he can see from the other side of the road reflecting that Mantis was slowly walking towards his direction Seungri carefully move away still able to ease lightly nervous at the same time thankful that the reflection on the other side never reveal himself or else he was praying for his hyungs that he may be found in the morning in the Hann river.

 

Added to his nervousness when he notice that Mantis suddenly stop and saw from his eyes that Mantis eyes was showing blue and from what he remember Youngbae told him that if Mantis eyes color was blue means joy but he cannot understand what seems t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter