GIRL'S DAY!

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The five girls are excited for their girls day they will going to out of the country for them to enjoy all them prepared many clothes and swimwear fo their four days vacation after their photoshoot and currently editing before the magazine gets released.

 

"Girls are you ready i already arranged our private jet when dara agreed on our photoshoot yesterday?" Bom ask while at the living room and make sure their stuffs and clothes are pack.

 

"Yes Bommie i'm ready and not forgetting that you drugged me cause you all thought i will escape." Dara said sarcastically. 

 

"Mianhe unnie." Chaerin apologized.

 

"Yes, beside it will be worth it." Hyorin added.

 

"Unnie think this is for best of the Park Inc." Minzy said, Dara glanced at Bom whose the culprit and planned everything.

 

"What?" Bom asked Dara waiting her patiently.

 

"Seriously Corn monster?" Dara said impatiently but Bom other plans to her and whisper on her.

 

"I'm not the only one who need to apologized rabbit after you got the cherry pop yesterday at your office." Bom whisper and grinning at her that made Dara blush. 

 

"Unnie, why are blushing?" Minzy ask innocently while Hyorin just bit her lip and Chaerin heard what Bom whisper and trying to focus on her phone.

 

"Nothing, lets go we need to go." Dara quickly change the topic the three just shook their head and they leave the house and went to the car and drive off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A car park in open area and the girls get down and get their stuffs at the trunk and give to the staff and after the girls went inside the private jet at seen at the outside small, but when you get inside its spacious the girls seat face each other while Bom dragged Dara to opposite seats with her and after they settle themselves their jet starts its engine and fly off.

 

"How did you know corn monster?" Dara asked before Bom even started.

 

"Remember yesterday you said to minzy you're going to your office to get something and i ask some our employers if they saw CEO Kwon and they said he went to your office and thats just your timing and earlier in the house i was just going to guess if Im right, but your blushing face give me the answer" Bom answered while grinning.

 

"How 's being cherry pop?" Bom asked, playfully.

 

"Cherry pop?" Dara ask in disbelief and turn red. 

 

"Then how was it getting laid?" Bom asked again.

 

"You gotta be kidding me." Dara answered in disbelief.

 

"Fine, how was ?" Bom ask straightforwardly loud enough that the three look at them, Dara glared at her. 

 

"Come on rabbit no need to be blush, just admit how was it?" Bom ask not minding the other three and she glared at her.

 

"Park Bom." Dara said coldly.

 

"What?" Bom asked.

 

"Your words Park Bom minzy's here." Dara warned her and Bom realized that Minzy looking both at her unnies curiously.

 

"Sorry minzy." Bom apologized the two just chuckle and get back to their seats. 

 

"So how was it?" Bom snap again. 

 

"Later at our room." Dara said and rolled her eyes and made Bom's eyes lit up.

 

"Where are our vacation spot anyway?" Dara changed the topic.

 

"Oh don't worry its peaceful there, in our private island." Bom simply said.

 

"We have so many, i have no time for your games, spill it." Dara urged her.

 

"Don't worry as i said in our private island." Bom repeated.

 

"You're hopeless case." Dara said and enjoy the champange the snacks that give them the attenda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter