Chapter 17

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bigbang HQ

 

"Hyung, Jaesung Hyung called he said that he want us to meet him there for an update of the investigation and also he has something to tell us." Seungri said and they look at him after the call and entering the room.

 

"Something to tell us? What is it?" GD asked.

 

"I don't know Hyung, Thats only the words he told me and meet him there for whatever he has to tell us." Seungri answer and sit down.

 

"G? You're father called he ask if your ok and the company?" Youngbae inform.

 

"Just tell him im fine same as the company all he has to do is just rest and he cannot handle the stress as he use to be." GD said and Youngbae nodded and make a call.

 

"When are you going to visit uncle hyung?" Seungri asked.

 

"Don't worry even im still busy i will have time to visit him." GD assured him.

 

"How was uncle by the way?" TOP asked.

 

"His body is fine but as time goes by he's getting weaker." GD said in worried tone.

 

"Good thing he's only at home resting after the years of being on what your position right now." TOP coaxed him.

 

" 'You think too much of everything. and too little of yourself' " TOP advice him.

 

"I know i still have long way to go than he is." GD nodded.

 

"Yeah pretty soon you'll be like your father and he'll be proud of you." Youngbae encouraged him.

 

"But you still have a big responsibilty that put on your shoulder." Youngbae added.

 

" Yeah sometimes i feel like getting tired of this responsibilities." GD told the truth he's been feeling.

 

"Don't be i know its not easy on what has been put on your shoulder but it will be worth it." Youngbae said.

 

"Yes hyung your more like the titan on greak Atlas he's holding on his shoulder the earth while you have the same but with different responsibilities for the both of you." Seungri nodded.

 

"Besides noona is there to be with you by your side i case your in a breakdown." Seungri try to brighten his mood.

 

"Yeah thanks." GD smiled.

 

" 'Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear' " Daesung blurted and they look at him. 

 

" ' Bury the past, keep the lessons' " Daesung added. 

 

"Lets go maybe Jaesang hyung has really something important and it can added from our investigation." TOP said and sigh and leave the HQ.

 

 

 

                                                               <<<<<>>>>>  

"Boys good that your here." Jaesang welcome them when they arrived.

 

"Why did you summon us?" Seungri asked in confusion and sat down.

 

" 'You make your own luck if you stay at it long enough' "Jaesang said.

 

"You make sure that now matter what talk about here stays here understand?" Jaesang warned them.

 

"Yes Hyung." Youngbae nodded and shot a look at Seungri. 

 

"Yes yes hyung stays here I'll zip my mouth." Seungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter