Chapter 6

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just as the conference ended GD did not expect something like that to happen but deep inside having of feeling weird though he could not understand.

 

The Boys had a little chat with a few CEOs who attended the conference to witness the event, but they did not again try to chat with Lee Sooman to prevent the tension from building up earlier. 

 

GD is still lost in his thoughts about the Announcement of CEO Park Sandara and what happened earlier near the bathroom when they bumped into each other. 

 

 

TOP tried his best to focus on the conversation with the other CEO but he noticed that their leader was his world again and when the chat ended he called the boys and they noticed the leader that they already tried to wake him up but still lost. 

 

"Hyung!" Seungri raises his voice and that's when GD wakes up from his trance, noticing that his friends looking at him but somehow worried in their eyes, GD just sighs and signals them to have a private chat in the corner.

 

"Why are you lost again?" Youngbae this time was the one asked about his weirdness since earlier.

 

"It's about earlier something happened unexpectedly when I was heading to the bathroom," GD answered with a blank expression. 

 

"Mind telling us this 'something unexpectedly happened," Daesung added, TOP just waiting for him to spill the beans while they didn't notice Seungri is like searching for someone around the function room still waiting to listen what his Hyung problem.

 

"Earlier I was heading to the bathroom, but before I reached the door I bumped into someone and I caught her waist and she was wearing a mask She fell off then tried to remind her to be careful next time and she looked up at me we continued to stare each other, until she fixes herself and she said thanks and you might find it weird that she bump me but I was the one who appologize to her and pick her mask off then she bid farewell and when I got back the conference start then when they already announce for us to meet CEO Park, then she slowly move to stage and when she remove her mask. That's when I noticed she was the one who bumped into me earlier and she saw me I guess she noticed also while the conference was going to continue to stare each other through the whole event until it ended." GD explains, TOP just grinning while the three try to sink in all their leader has explained to them. 

 

"So I guess you know already her name as CEO Park Sandara the one who bumped into you earlier and you even caught her and held her like she was a vase that was about to break you even make sure it/she doesn't have a scratch or bruise." TOP teased but the latter just glared at him.

 

"What a magical coincidence Hyung," Daesung added. 

 

"How sweet for the both of you I noticed at the conference you were quiet and looking at someone I guess she also looked at someone and I guess you continued to stare at each other for the whole event... Ahh, I'm so proud that my Baby Dragon has grown up like a man, I'm a happy Daddy dragon." TOP said while grinning at him and he even held his chest with two hands in awe expression. 

 

"How was the experience?" Youngbae asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"S.H.U.T. U.P.!" GD said coldly to them the three just chuckled While shaking their heads.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri is lost in his thoughts when he sees a familiar figure then he walks when he sees the figure he is shocked with wide eyes and he can still not believe what he saw. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara Noona!" Seungri shouted and ran to the woman, when someone called her she turned around and she happily recognized who called her and ran to hug him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just as the others still teasing GD about earlier, suddenly they heard their Maknae shout, and what they noticed was that he was already gone from their sight they followed him and they saw that he was hugging a woman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona I miss you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter