Chapter 7

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just as the conference ended Dara and the girls greeted the other businessman and gave comments about her future projects for Park Inc and others just mesmerized by her beauty. 

 

"CEO Park I hope we can work in the future I never expected that you would be this beautiful and even smart I must say you deserved to be Mysterious especially when you have many rivals because of the hard work you manage Park Inc. is still on top of the industry." One of the CEOs from another company complimented her.

 

"Thank you let's see if we might collaborate with you I don't want any spotlight that's why I never introduced myself to the world I just what's best for the Park Inc," Dara replied with a smile. 

 

"Keep up your hard work CEO Park have blessings coming on your company." Another CEO praised her. 

 

"Thank you and same with your company also, if you'll excuse me." Dara excused herself and they nodded and went to others.

 

"CEO Park finally in the flesh my bad may introduce myself CEO Kim Jaejoong from Kim Group of Companies." Jaejoong introduces himself to Dara.

 

"Pleasure's mine CEO Kim I also heard that your company maintains its good reputation for the company," Dara commented but in reality, she wanted to roll her eyes.

 

"Of course but unlike you being mysterious you maintain your standing from being successful among all." Jaejoong praised her she just smiled at him. 

 

"I guess as CEO we only do what's best for our company and the employers for their hard work paid off," Dara added.

 

"Yeah, thanks to our employers they worked hard for the company," Jaejoong said.

 

"Excuse me CEO Park I must go I still have important things to finish at my office I just came here to witness this and have a little chat with you," Jaejoong said and Dara nodded, bid farewell, and got back to the girls.

 

 

 

 

 

"How's the limelight Unnie?" Minzy asked.

 

"Too much I should have never shown myself to the world I can't even escape and try my best not to offend the other CEO especially when you heard them had a bad reputation," Dara answered.

 

"Of course Unnie you don't have a choice but to accept it and endure besides its business," Chaerin added.

 

"Yeah, and good thing that Lee Sooman haven't little chat with you," Hyorin replied.

 

"That old man is mockery sometimes CEOs from other companies are trying not to get pissed." Bom continued. 

 

"I need a rest after this event, it's too much for me to sink in," Dara said massaging her temples, and soon after the other guest bid farewell to her and left. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-Noona!" Someone shouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Dara heard someone calling her from behind she turned around and was surprised at what she saw and happily hugged the man. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Noona I miss you, I didn't know that you're the Famous Mysterious CEO Park of Park Inc," Seungri said still hugging Dara.

 

"Ahh sorry Seungri-ah, but you already know me being CEO of Park Inc," Dara said and parted the hug facing each other.

 

"Noona what happened to you? the last time I saw you you were wearing T-shirts and jeans still look pretty but when you wear this dress you look more  beautiful Noona." Seungri praised her like there's only the two of them. 

 

"Stop it Seungri oh and can we hang out again like in the days?" Dara persuades him.

 

"Of course Noona we can still hang out and enjoy ourselves like in an Amusement Park and other fun activities we have done in the past" Seungri nodded and agreed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ahem..." Someone cleared a throat. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh! Dara-Noona let me introduce you to my friends but I treat them as my older brothers these are GD-Hyung, Youngbae-Hyung, Daesung-Hyung, and TOP-Hyung, Hyungs this is my Noona but you already know her being CEO Sandara Park." Seungri introduced his Hyungs to Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi guys and Seungri-ah this is the girls, this is your Bom-Unnie, Hyorin-Unnie, Chaerin, and Minzy." Dara introduced the girls to Seungri, the same girls.

 

"Noona can I have again your phone number when you graduated I tried calling you but I guess you changed your phone and number," Seungri said, Dara just nodded and gave it to him.

 

"Thanks, Noona you are the best as always, tell me when can we hang out and do we still go to our favorite places like the two of us?" Seungri pleaded.

 

"Of course Seungri I'll call when can we meet and the same places as before it will be like the past just the two of us enjoying," Dara reassured him. 

 

"Yeah! Thanks again Noona I'll wait for you to call and I'm so excited for the day we just enjoy ourselves freely btw we need to go Noona nice to see you again." Seungri happily hugs Dara and just drags his Hyungs out happily. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara just chuckled and shook her head and she watched Seungri disappear she saw GD looking at her but she looked away before her friends tried to but unlucky her the Corn monster noticed her and GD looking at each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

In the House 

 

"I'm tired its a big day today after my introduction I'm already drained," Dara said tiredly after the girls got back to the house from the event.

 

"So are we and Dara whose that panda earlier you seem close to each other," Bom asked, the three just waited for her answer cause their tired from the event.

 

"Whose panda..... I already introduced you girls earlier to him..he's Seungri and yeah we treat each other as siblings in the past." Dara answered.

 

"oh Butterfly what's with the look with you earlier?" Bom changed the topic with a teasing tone.

 

"Look? I don't get the idea?" Dara asked innocently clueless at what seems Bom was trying to say.

 

" 'Don't get the idea me' Sandara Park!" Bom replied with annoyance at how clueless their friend was sometimes. 

 

"What are you talking about Corn monster why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter