Chapter 55

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Driving towards his apartment Jiyong message Youngbae for him to check on the unconscious Sandara, but he still can't forget what just happen earlier and why that masked person target Sandara not him and didn't even steal anything from them when first thought was theif but he quickly dismissed that thought when he clearly saw that its intention was to kill Sandara. Jiyong wanted to bring her on the Hospital but he knows that it might not be safe.

 

Parking his car and make sure that before he lift Sandara that its safe, he got out of the car and open the door on Sandara's side and carefully lifting her up and closing the door then towards the elevator directly on his floor, Scanning his fingerprints before it opens and he quickly got inside letting the two doors closed and heading up. As his apartment door open reveal Youngbae sitting on his sofa waiting for him, but when he saw turn his head and saw them he was surprised since Sandara still unconscious on his arms, Youngbae quickly stand and help Jiyong placing Sandara on the sofa before he look at his bestfriend.

 

"Care to explain about this Ji?" Youngbae asked before Jiyong can start his side of story about what happen earlier.

 

"Umm... I how do i explain this ugh.." Jiyong still uneasy of what just happen.

 

"How about you also sat down and calm down. I'll get you first a glass of water before you fill me in the story." Youngbae rubbed his shoulder letting him sat down and he walk in the kitchen to fetch him a glass of water then getting back at the living room. Which Jiyong got the glass from his hold and drank it all before placing it on the coffee table then he look back on Sandara that made him sigh before he starts explaining what happened.

 

 

"I see..." Youngbae nodded before he worried look at his best friend and just stand from his sitting position and checking Sandara for any injuries in any parts of her body. Jiyong carefully held her hand and gently rubbing it for him to give it sense of comfort and assurance that she's safe while letting Youngbae examined her.

 

"Don't worry Ji she's safe and no bruises on any part of her body, but i also suggest if you inform them I'm sure they're worried for her." Youngbae told him just as he finish checking. Jiyong just continue to held Sandra's hand and didn't even pay attention on Youngbae. Sighing at his unresponsive best friend, he took out his phone and message someone. Which made him smile a little after sending a message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  <<<<<>>>>>  

After receiving a message Hyorin quickly inform the girls that made Bom almost explode and wanted to take action but she was able to remain calm with the help of the three. Bom take out her phone and message Taeyeon for her to take this action on her herself while she try to figure it out what might be the reason for doing this extent to Sandara.

 

"Gear up and we will try to figure out about this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter