Chapter 46

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the intense meeting cause from the cold temperature they felt coming from CEO Kwon who is clearly serious about this field even though many feared with him they can't help admire on how evident that he was seriously focusing to give the company that his father built the best.

 

Jiyong and Youngbae inform the three after they just finish eating lunch that the Council suddenly called for a meeting but as they two of them were the members of the council. Soon the arrived wearing already their mask which on the side the symbol of their codenames.

 

"King of Spades and Ace of Spades i apologize about this sudden meeting don't worry it will be worth it." The Right hand welcome them when they arrived at the room and sat where a shape of spade with a crown on top carved on his chair and Ace of Spade sat beside him with a spade carved on his chair just without the crown, until King of Spade notice they weren't complete yet.

 

"Right Hand with all due respect why is Queen of Hearts aren't here?, yet Ace of Hearts is already here." King of Spade complain until he notice the person whose opposite of him.

 

 

 

"I see Queen of Diamonds welcome back." King of Spade politely welcome. 

 

"Same goes to you King of Spade." Queen of Diamonds nodded.

 

"To answer your question King of Spade Queen of Hearts is—" The Right Hand unable to finish his sentence when the door was forcefully open revealing the person that they are waiting for.

 

 

 

"Let's start this sh*t." Queen of Hearts waved her hands and sat on her Heart with a crown on top carved chair whelving her smirk whose sitting in the middle. 

 

"After the accident about the elder still none of you can't find the culprit." Right Hand shook his head clearly disappointed about the eight whose sitting comfortably but he heard a snort.

 

"I'm sorry if we disappoint you Right Hand after all its not an easy task." Queen of Hearts replied with a hint of sarcasm. 

 

"Queen of Hearts." King of Spade warned until the Right Hand cleared his throat to their attention.

 

"Since its already been this way and its almost a month i think we need a new elder and of course being his Right Hand will fight for this position." Right Hand announce that did not escape the ears from Queen of Hearts even though she already expected this.

 

"It will not be an easy journey Right Hand but i know you will do just fine." King of Clubs praise the Right Hand making Queen of Diamonds rolled her eyes but out of the blue Queen of Hearts raise her hands and the Right Hand signal her on what she's going to say.

 

"I'd like also to nominated King of Spade will held the position of the elder against the Right Hand." Queen of Hearts unexpectedly announce making all of them surprise especialy King of Spade who didn't expect this but suddenly from the corner of Queen of Hearts view she saw how the Right Hand was gritting his teeth while clenching his fist at her but she whelve her smirk looking estatic and satisfied at her decision.

 

"Its alright Right Hand? it will be good competition on who will be really worthy being the next elder." Queen of Hearts with a hint of annoyance still feeling delight about the Right hands reaction is.

 

"Sure i guess it will be for the best since i know that King of Spade's abilities of being a leader." The Right hand said while gritting his teeth clearly evident showing at her, soon after few reminders to continue the search of the culprit on killing the elder and first to leave the room is the Right hand with a dark expression shown as he glance on Queen of Hearts direction which she just giving him twinkling sparkle on her eyes that annoy him more leaving the eight of them.

 

 

After the Right hand left them King of Spade glance on Queen of Hearts direction still trying to process about her announcement earlier that clearly shook him that she believe at his potential to be the next position of the elder, until Queen of Hearts shifted her gaze locking their attention on each other and both felt a familiar spark that Jiyong only felt when he was with Dara. He also had question himself about Dara shown the same emotions has which mirrored from Queen of Hearts eyes, like he was so sure that maybe behind Queen of Hearts mask was Dara but he erased and just shrugged those thoughts at the back of his head.

 

"Queen of Hearts i know that we didn't always get along especially when there's always a meeting but i don't understand why did you nominated me for the position of the elder?, besides we already know that the Right hand is the one who clearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter