Missions

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Boys are busy still continuing their investigation after the photoshoot, cause many gangs are trying to interfere with their plans and their enemy still untraceable for them, still continuing their doings in laptop and documents of the reports of their where the stop for the meantime.

 

"Any movement Hyung." Daesung ask while checking on his laptop. 

 

"Its nope and the usb that sent to us the last time i'm still trying to find out from whos voice this person from it." Seungri answered and GD laptop suddenly received a call and they connect their giant screen infront of them and answering the call.

 

"Boys?" Asked the caller.

 

"Jaesang Hyung" Youngbae answered on their behalf.

 

"Good, i just call to remind about your investigation about the elder being killed and it also stole the documents that the elder treasure and it reported that its use for illegal doings that not aproved" Jaesang said on the other line.

 

"We're working on it Hyung and also reported someone stole some documents in us also and from other gangs." Seungri replied while looking at his hyungs.

 

"G i know you're listening goodluck on this and you're position from being the next successor is in your hands be responsible on this for any mistakes and you know the rules." Jaesang remind and the others glance at their leader.

 

"I know Hyung for what ever happens i'll take full  responsible i know my place is at stake, we will continue the investigation." GD said coldly.

 

"Good for you i know you boys can succeed on this just don't dissapoint me." Jaesang said and end the call.

 

"Hyung are you ok?" Seungri worried for his Hyung, GD's position in the underworld is at stake even he had one of the strongest gang but for the position he work hard for the underworld will be total waste from blood and sweat. 

 

"Don't worry Hyung we can succeed on this, but it will be hard we're playing a game for that person to HIDE and we're the one who look and SEEK for that person and find the truth." Daesung encourage the cold dragon.

 

"Bae?" GD ask holding documents after the call. 

 

"Working on it, about the last time i manage to find a clue but my main problem its a riddle, " Youngbae said in frustrations.

 

"Riddle?, what is it said?" TOP asked and get closer to Younbae and read the riddle.

 

{ Always in you, sometimes in you. If i surround you, i can kill you.}

 

{ I have lakes but no water, no cars but i have streets; Many places and borders, but i'm in one piece.}

 

"What does that even mean?" Seungri asked himself.

 

"I maybe a hacker but this sh*t riddles its not easy to solve." Youngbae said as he heavily sighed.

 

"Not a clue for me." Daesung added.

 

"The first riddle is water" TOP said and the others look at him in confusion.

 

"Cause its always in us and its around us also this is a clue about his location its surrounds water." TOP explain.

 

"The second one is a map" TOP added.

 

"How hyung?" Seungri ask

 

"Its said there and a map has no water, no car but it has the names of streets or place and countries around the world and its shows also the lines in a map the representatives the borders and its shapes of each continents and a map use for geography and for explorers and its a two dimensional representation of the surface of the world and map

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter