Chapter 48

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eversince they lost the L shape pendant and now a new pendant has been brought up the Butterfly one. Seungri has been doing his own investigation himself on the two pendants that can connect or lead on who killed the elder without his hyung's knowledge since they get set back cause of interference had happen, now talking his time he remove the cloth revealing his bulletin board.

 

With set of pictures and notes are place between the people he suspects after digging more information about their past and he also include his noona with a note after ten years, when she suddenly introduce herself to the world as the mysterious CEO Park of Park Inc and follow a question why just now? Not ten years ago after a successful debut from a lowkey now a world known why?

 

Seungri keep his theories to himself not letting his hyungs know since in the five of them he was the one who strategies of their every move but now he had started this since they found out the elder was killed and keep his own investigation like leaving then head towards different place unnoticed since he always excuse himself to roam around which the other way around. Now after their last meet in Jiyong's office about informing them how his hyung is elected to be the next elder against the Right hand and somehow Seungri had once meet him he already had feeling a bit off about the Right hand that he can pin point what might it be.

 

"Butterfly.... That's noona's name behind it, but why does Queen of Hearts gang name is also Butterfly and why i have a feeling that something is connected about the two them.... Its just me or sometimes noona's cold attitude had the same with Queen of Hearts.." Seungri held his chin while looking at Sandara's photo and beside it was Queen of Hearts wearing a mask photo the only difference he can see is about their eyes that Sandara had a brown orbs while Queen of Hearts have purple ones.

 

"Wait purple shade of eyes but why did Queen of Hearts had also the same color of eyes as Heartless Queen when the hyungs and i are at the underground arena, also according to rumors Heartless Queen purple eyes means her emotions are calm.." Seungri snaps his fingers remembering how close his face against Heartless Queen when she had him one-o-one before losing consciousness.

 

But could be the possibility that they have same kind of connection?

 

Seungri decided to follow his noona since there is still something is off that he feels after knowing she is behind the sudden success of Park Inc, after he personally investigate he only found a few that she really went to study the same university as him and to continue everything in overseas handling the hotels and resorts that his father Park teddy left for her. That's just all he gathered heck he even compared how she held a gun and release the bullet without even glancing the target or wear a protective gear is the same level as Heartless Queen even their presence make his spine shiver.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter