Chapter 18

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park Inc

 

Sandara is focusing on her mountains of files on her desk for the projects and other stuff that needed her signature for the company, while the girls are also in there offices not minding her and focus on their own, suddenly her telephone rings which she answered.

 

"CEO Park, Hanbin called he said something is important just press your phone on dial four." Hayi inform her through the phone call.

 

"Thank you Hayi and later just order us food for lunch and you decide for yours also just put it in my tab." Sandara instructed her on the phone.

 

"Noted. Ma'am." Hayi said and ended the call, Sandara press the dial four and answer Hanbin's call.

 

 

"Noona?" Hanbin answered.

 

"What is it?" Sandara asked lean her body on her chair.

 

"Noona... We got a problem here on butterfly." Hanbin simply answer that made Sandara simply blink.

 

 

"Got it Hanbin, i'll tell the girls first before we head there." Sandara simply replied, making the person whose on the call was nervous on her simple reply.

 

"Of course noona." Hanbin just agree and end the call. Sandara called the girls and quickly to head in her office then shut the door.

 

 

"What is it rabbit?" Bom asked when they all settle down.

 

"Butterfly, Hyorin you know what to do." Sandara simply said and Hyorin nodded and check her laptop.

 

"Looks like someone's attacking, i check the entrance all the guards there have been killed and somehow it is searching for something at butterfly." Hyorin answered not bother to glance at them to focus on her laptop

 

"I guess we have to ready." Sandara massage her temples.

 

"Are you gonna remove that to show them?" Bom asked her. 

 

"Its not yet the time." Sandara answered with coldness on her voice

 

"Wear your mask and we're heading at Butterfly." Sandara ordered them wear their mask and head to hear hidden elevator of her office and get in the parking lot, they smirk to each other.

 

 

Sandara drive her Red Bugatti Chiron, while Bom on her White Bugatti Centodiece, Hyorin her Bugatti La Voiture Noire. Chaerin on her Bugatti Divo and lastly Minzy's Mansory Vivere Bugatti Veyron.

 

 

They head outside on the road after an secret exit only their one of their luxury cars and speed off not minding the other cars and the others look at them flabergasted other cars around them just give way because of their overspeeding and they try to get lost from the police whos after chasing them.

 

 

After a minutes, they lost them and made their way to reach immediately at Butterfly the four of them head inside the underground entrance only for Butterfly members or they called family only Sandara's car was hidden by herself and not going off the car to try to caught the culprit who killed their guards at the entrance.

 

 

"SP you're not going in?" Bom asked on her earpiece when they get inside to help their family.

 

 

 

"No PB help the others i'll try to ambush the culprit when it head outside or i might put a tracker." SP answered geting ready for the culprit.

 

"The culprit is wearing a mask and almost way out and it has man figured posture, but where not sure if is a man." MH inform her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter