Chapter 19

HIDE AND SEEK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the car

 

"What does Jaesang Hyung mean?" Daesung asked himself after their conversation with Jaesang and leave the place. 

 

"Its hard to guess but for our investigation we need to watch carefully are actions we're not allowed to make mistakes." Seunghyun reminded them.

 

"Yeah lets go back to the office we made a lead few days ago but we won't take action quickly we just have to wait." Youngbae said while Jiyong is just quiet and lean on the window.

 

"But Hyung do you know someone who have an intial L?" Seungri asked them.

 

"Well, besides you have an initial L in your name." Daesung mocked.

 

"Hyung yes i have an initial L which is Lee but Im not the only one with the same initial." Seungri denied.

 

"Lets just continue our investigation on this to find out who is this a*sh*le." Youngbae sigh.

 

"This is just B*llsh*t." Seunghyun shook his head.

 

"But any idea who might this be?" Jiyong suddenly asked.

 

"We have many with an initial of L well except for Seungri but i can't pin point who it is." Youngbae answered. 

 

"Anyone from the underworld?" Jiyong added.

 

"Good point hyung but it will not be easy for us to find him." Seungri nodded. 

 

"Lets go back to the office we still have schedule meeting that need to be prepared in these coming days." Jiyong said which made Daesung nodded and speed off. 

 

 

 

 

"Looks like someone is following us." TOP said and saw on the rearview mirror that five Lincoln Navigator are following their tracks. 

 

They ready loaded their Ruger SR9 and low down the car window and V.I and GD shoot them to slow the five lincoln Navigator while the men are follow them are shooting their car using M16

 

"Dae focus on the road and Bae help him to lead us quickly back to the Kwon Industries we'll handle them" GD ordered and continue  firing back behind them.

 

"Got it keep going Dae after the next intersection turn left to quick route back." Taeyang said and checking his laptop to check their surrounding locations for any backup that might come. 

 

"Sh*t hyungs." Daesung cursed and focusing on the road. 

 

"Keep it steady Dae or we will dead by this a*sh*les." TOP calmly said and helping the two to fired back and they only lost the first one but they're still catching up to them. Until one of it made its on GD side almost shot him but luckily Daesung accelerated his speed more in time.

 

"How much farther hyung?!" Daesung shouted at Taeyang cause of the loud noise of their firearms that made unable to hear each other.

 

"Just keep it Dae that's the shortest route we can find if we go on the other way we might stuck at traffic" Taeyang answered.

 

"Looks like they know that we we're going to Jaesang hyung, so they follow us." V.I blurted and they nodded at him still focusing behind them.

 

 

"Yeah and to think they only attack us just now." TOP added.

 

"What do they want from us that suddenly ambush us like this?" Daesung asked.

 

"The chain initial that hyung gave us they want to get it back." Taeyang replied and GD nodded at him in agreement and continue focusing on their enemy.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter